~ Storm ~

 " I will have My husband look over your work and maybe about four to six days you'll here back from us okay"

The client nodded her head before closing up the Manila folders.

Yes I finally decided to join the Jacobs family business with sj as he kept asking me to become his partner.

I was in charge of what company wanted to join ours, on top of who I wanted to work for us, and who I wanted to be let go.

It was pretty simple and easy work as my husband handle the more bigger things of the business.

Of course to keep it professional I was on one end of the building as sj had his office station on the other end.

" that will work and thank you again mrs Jacobs for this opportunity" her light but soothing voice spoke.

" your welcome i can walk you out"

Not even knowing what to do next I just watch some
of my workers do their job.

Right... workers it felt weird having people working under me never would I have seen this day.

" hi mrs Jacobs, mr Jacobs wanted to see you in his office"

" okay Josh did he tell you why?"

He look at his tablet before looking back at me.

" no ma'am just states that he wanted to speak with you... it's urgent" he added.

Giving a smile I took the elevator two floors above my floor to visit the man that made all this possible.

" good morning mrs Jacobs" his employees all said In unity.

I stop in my tracks before continuing my walk until I reach his door.

Everyone here was so polite and will greet you when entering and leaving.

Once Inside his office I seen sj on the phone with probably a client.

He glance up at me before scooting his chair back and patting his lap.

Doing as told I took a seat and he continued his conversation.

Twenty minutes pass before he hung the office phone up and held onto me tight.

" so how's my workers treating you over there?" He asked.

" they been really helpful, in fact josh is a keeper for sure" I told him while playing in his curls.