~ Storm ~

" so what do you think about this design?"

Looking carefully at each detail I felt that it needed more.

Also I could barely think since yesterday and sj going to a hotel.

I wanted this the most beautiful and out of this world wedding and with this piece I wasn't so sure.

" now as you can see this not the total look, for I only ask them to send me a snippet of this particular color."

She then showed me another picture.

" how about this type of look?"

Scratching my head, I wasn't sure if royal blue was the color to go with.

" these are pretty good" I said closing the book, " but my heart is not really  settling for those design"

Reaching over to my side I pulled out my book and ideas that I felt was more like a dream wedding.

She went through them before her eyes stop on one particular page.

She use her index finger to viciously tap on the page.

" okay now this is by far what I can have for you as a dream wedding"

We both agreed on this theme and I couldn't have been even more happier.

I wanted  to keep this part of the wedding a surprise from all my family and from sj family.

She gather her belongings before getting on the phone with her partner.

" thank you so much for this April" I told her while giving her a thank you hug.

She was smiling from ear to ear as she hug me back.