~ Storm ~
( the day before the Jacobs wedding )

" Selena, Selena did you already send out the invitation?" I said now with frantic in my voice

I was running around my home with my head cut off trying to make sure that I had everything that was needed for tomorrow.

While I was back home and some of sj family was over here calling venues, I had my mother watch Ali for me.

Sj was out with Rico and the other cousins as they went to go get there tuxedos, And did what other guys would do the day before he becomes a married man.

" hey mom can you keep watching Alianna for me, I need to go get my dress" I asked while putting my heels on.

" yes sure go ahead I got this"

Taking Selena with me we left the chaos of my home and went downtown.

Walking into Bridal Boutique, I ask Selena to wait for me In the lobby as I walked towards the back with the Owner.

" you sure you don't want to try the dress on one more time before you buy it?" She asked me.

Shaking my head no because I had no time she zipped the bag up and we went back to the front.

Selena had already picked up the bridesmaids dresses yesterday, so I was the only one left to pick mines up.

Once out the building we got into the vehicle as Selena tried to take a peek into the bag.

Slapping her hand she jerk back into the seat.

" damn what was that for" she laughed.

" no peeking. I made some adjustments to the dress and now you have to wait until tomorrow to see it"

She didn't want to hear those words but she had no other choice but to abide by my instructions.

" ugh fine. Guess I have to wait like the rest" she folded her arms.

We was now on the way to the cake and food shops just to make sure that everything was still as planned.

After making adjustments with them as well I had twenty food trucks coming, and ten bakery coming.

Yes this wedding and reception was going to be worth every penny I invested.

" okay what's next" I ask her while taking a break at McDonald's.

I got me a large fry, and a mocha frappe as Selena gulp down some tea and cookies.