~ Santiago ~

( THE JACOBS BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY )

" welcome back boss" Malik said to me while giving me a mean slap on the shoulder

I adjusted my shoulders a bit  to give it a massage before getting ambushed by more of my workers.

" welcome back Santiago, gosh how I miss you in the office the new boss was—"

I turn my attention to Kimberly my assistant who I thought was in charge before I left.

" what do you mean new boss?" I stated.

She perk her lips in a sassy way before walking me to my office.

As the door open up I was taken back.

" hello there, I was wondering if you was ever coming back"

I felt my fist tighten up as I knew the damage that I could do but instead I tried to calm down.

I made a promise to my wife that I wouldn't use my ability unless I really needed to.

" will you excuse us Kim, I believe I had some fresh doughnuts sent to the break room your free to have some."

" you don't have tell me twice" she said before her heels was making more noise then usual on the glass floors.

I then seen the rest of the workers follow down behind her.

Closing the door behind me I place my briefcase on the couch.

" Melissa what are you doing In here? my office is prohibited from employees... including PA"

She smiled while twirling In the chair.

" please stop I need you to get out, I'm back now" I informed

" but why would I do that, In fact I should have my own office up here on the top floor with you.. boss" she cameback.

" wha..what do you want?,  because what happen two week ago is over."

She folded her arms as to what I said was upsetting her feelings.

"I'm in charge, and you work for me so either get out or I'll have my security escort you out permanently"

" fine" she said standing up and walking from around the desk.