17

~ Santiago ~

I slowly walked into my bathroom that I had inside my office to find Storm inside the tub sobbing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I slowly walked into my bathroom that I had inside my office to find Storm inside the tub sobbing.

It was loud enough for some of my workers who work not to far from me to hear but not for the whole building.

I crouch down beside her as her face was drop down in her arms.

" baby, can we talk?" I asked but still nervous because I know what she's capable of and the life she can take from out of me.

" you cheated on me" was all she said before pulling her legs closer to her.

" stop I did not that was at the bachelor party. Storm I would never put you through that..EVER" I entreat.

She lifted her hand up for me to stop talking before she push me out the way to make room for her getting out the tub.

With her arms folded she backs up so that her back was now against the sink.

" who is she?, and what does she want with this family?, and Certainly what does she want with my DAUGHTER?"

With no clue I had nothing to say but give Storm the stupidest look.

" great that won't help me find my daughter"

" our daughter Storm" I corrected.

" I don't care about the bachelor party sj, I expected those kind of things to happen, but the night you walked out when my mother and star came in you had her over there"

Having nothing to say behind that either was making  me look real guilty at this point and I hated myself for it.

" I'm so sorry baby, what I did with Melissa it wasn't nothing, I didn't mean any of it okay but right now if she have our daughter my focus is to get her back"

I walked up so that I could cuffed my hands into hers but she rejected me.

" just help me find Alianna and after that will go from there"

Leaving me in the bathroom alone to think about what I've done, and the pain I caused by my stupidity I palm my face while following after her.

" so what you want to do now?" I question.

" well I already told my mother to keep a look out in case they travel back to our home, I guess we just wait for a call or text, I..I don't even know"

Her eyes water up before the floods came rushing down and I just took my wife into my arms.

And held onto her tight not wanted to let go.

" we will get her back Storm I promise you that, and Once we do I will make her pay"

*****

Not wanting to leave my office in case Melissa comes back, I allowed Storm to rest on the couch for all that she been through today.. she needed it.

I began cleaning my office back up when Kimberly came inside.

" need help?"

Turing around she already had a broom and dustpan in her hands.

I smirk before moving to the side allowing her entry.

" sure but can you try not to wake her up it was hard getting Storm to rest" I asked.

" say no more, you won't even know I'm in here"

An hour pass by before my office was back to normal and the help of Kimberly paid off a lot.

" thank you for allowing me to help, if there's anything else that I can do- "

I stop her, " no you've done enough and I appreciate it. enjoy the rest of the day off please"

She smiled from ear to ear as she left me and my wife alone.

" was that her, was that bitch just here"

Turing around Storm was up as her eyes was a black color, something that I've never seen before.

" hey, Hey, look at me, LOOK AT ME, it wasn't her Storm that was just Kimberly" I said trying to calm her down.

She placed her hand over her forehead as maybe a headache was coming on.

" I'm sorry I just... I just want my little girl back" she said sitting back down

" I know me too but your eyes they were— is that what happens when you know?" I asked

She nodded her head yes.

The evening came in and the quietness of the building crept through the cracks of my office walls.

It was only me and Storm here, along with the janitors.

" you get anything? a call, a text?"

Looking at my phone I had nothing and so did Storm.

" nothing, I'm going to make some calls I'll be right outside those doors if you need me."

Giving a slight wave at one of janitors, I walked over towards the meeting room so that I could have a little more privacy.

After making at least twenty calls with no leads I was starting to get worried... and I normally don't worry about anything.

As I was on the verge of calling Rico, Selena boyfriend a text came through of a number I haven't seen before.

Unknown- if you want to see your little girl alive I suggest you and your wife come to 512 peach avenue with fifty million in cash. You know who This is so I don't think I need to say anymore be here at eight o'clock if late your precious little girl
Will be dog food. comprender!

With my eyes wide I rush out the room to find Storm standing outside the door as well with her phone in her hand.

" I take it you got the same text as I did right?"

" I guess so, let's go Im ready to show that bitch who she really dealing with"

A slight smile went across my face as I watch my wife become a bad ass.

She was ready for blood and I was ready along with her.

" let's get our Alianna back" I told her before I snatch the keys off the counter and we headed towards the elevator.

I wasn't so sure if I wanted to bring the money with me so I didn't, without telling Storm what I did I just threw the empty duffle bags in the backseat and we was now on our way.