~ Storm ~
( THE JACOBS WEDDING DAY👰🏾‍♀️🤵🏾‍♂️)

~ Storm ~ ( THE JACOBS WEDDING DAY👰🏾‍♀️🤵🏾‍♂️)

" I can't believe it. Today is the day that I become mrs Jacobs" I said in the mirror as my makeup artist Keri applied my lipstick.

Once she was finished I was trying my best to keep myself from being a crybaby as Selena, my mother and star came inside the room.

" wow you are so beautiful" my mother announced as I stood up to adjust my wedding dress.

" Storm the dress is out of this world... actually I'm kinda jealous" Selena said as she smack on her mint gum.

" if you don't mind spitting that gum out I hate for it to fall on my dress" I demanded.

We all laugh before she threw her hands up while bending over to spit the gum into the trash.

We then finished up our last minute touches as I was still excited more than what I was able to show.

" where's Alianna and is she dressed ?"

" she's with my mother and yes she is all ready for her mommy and daddy's wedding" Selena said before fixing my train.

Star eventually came around from my mom as she handed me a gift box.

" I know we had a rocky start at first but I just want you to know that I'm glad you are my sister and I'm so grateful to be apart of your big day"

Accepting the gift from out her hands I found myself embracing her into a hug, something That I wouldn't have seen myself do.

" thank you for allowing me to hate you for a while but I eventually accepted you into my world" I said.

We all laughed before a knocked at the door made us all jump.

" I got it" my mom said making her way to the door.

Once open she noticed no one there but another gift sitting on the carpet.

" get ready for this type of thing all day" she said while sitting the gift box on the chair.

" oh yeah I can only imagine,  now where's my shoes" I said lifting my dress up to make contact with the floor.

Star walked into another area of the room before she came back out with the most beautiful heels.