~ Storm ~

My Morning was definitely a handful as I was deciding how I wanted to do my hair for the wedding when it comes, along with tending to my baby girl, on top of my Mother and star coming in

Not only was they arriving, but sj was on his way back and I still haven't told him about their stay.

Selena was going to help me out by grabbing Ali for me as I got somethings situated with the designer of how I want my perfect day to be.

" okay here is Ali diaper bag everything you need is there, if you need me to get her if it  gets to much then I will" I continue to ramble on but she placed her finger inches from my lips.

" stop storm you're rambling. I got her  just relax you have a lot of things going on this morning"

She placed Ali into her carseat before placing the bag over he shoulder.

" please watch over my little girl" I beg even though I knew she was in good hands.

" I will. now get your dream wedding started" she insisted.

Walking Selena out I watch as she buckled Ali safely into her truck, and before I knew she was off and I was now alone.

Which Wasn't a bad thing I suppose.

Now on the phone with the the designer, I had my notebook In front of me as I was giving her some ideas hoping that  she would incorporate it into the wedding.

Two hours later I heard the door bell ring.

Overly excited, I had the designer to call me back tomorrow morning as I rush toward the door.

Pulling my hair into a bun, I viciously swung the door open but not for who I was expecting.

" oh my god if it isn't my precious daughter" my mother said while forcing her way inside.

She embrace me into a bear hug, while star smiled and rolled in the luggage.

" hey mom if you squeeze me any tighter I might just pass out" I told her

She pulled me away while tears form in her eyes.

I take it she was more amazed at the women I was becoming.

I am a mother and I'll be a wife in four weeks.

" so where is my beautiful granddaughter?"  She questioned.