~ Storm ~

I couldn't stop admiring the most beautiful ring that could have ever been placed on my finger

Here I was about to become someone's wife and it felt amazing.

I actually had someone who love me so much that they are willing to spend the rest of there days with me.

Doesn't get no better then that.

While in the dressing room I was trying on what would have been my fourth wedding dress.

" so how's that one? " Selena asked me while draping more dresses over her arm.

Scrunching my face, she and I both knew that this one was a no, and without saying another word she pass me another dress.

I already told my mother about my engagement as she was more than happy for me.

She also gave me a whole speech about whether I was doing the right thing or not with the man that I was marrying.

Still she haven't forgiven him and it's been going on four years  now since we been together.

When will she grow up.

Finally I made amends with star as I invited her to the wedding.

It was rocky at first but after a couple months we put our difference behind us and try to work on our relationship.

Sj even forgiven her but he still doesn't trust her as far as you can throw a yarn ball.

Pun attended.

With so much going on as I prepare for the wedding I could hear my sweet little girl trying to make noise as her auntie Selena held her.

Walking out the fitting room I was all smiles as I found the perfect dress.

Selena look up at me while using her finger as a nipple bottle for Alianna.

" now that's a one hot mama in a bad ass wedding gown." She commented.

Looking at myself in the mirror I felt as if I was uncomfortable, but then I was loving how the gown hug me just right.

In all the right places.

" you like it?" I asked while still in the mirror.

" Um hell yeah, that could have been me and Rico but he loves prison to much" she vented.

We both laugh as I was so glad that I found the perfect guy for me.