~ Santiago ~

Rolling over the blankets barely cover my naked body, while I rub my head as it ached

Looking up above the headboard i could see a small dent which could explain the slight pain I was feeling .

My eyes could see that Storm was out of bed and the more I tried to wake myself up I could hear girls clacking down the hall.

Positioning myself to get up, I slip my cold feet into my Tommy Hilfiger slides, and went into the bathroom.

Moments later after I decided to put some clothes on, I open the door and walk towards the noise as I could see them In a huddle.

" what's going on?" I ask breaking up their little moment.

Storm look back while pulling some hair out the way.

" it's Alianna. Selena brought her over a little early she had some errands to run."

Not wanting her mother nor star all in my daughters face I walked over before sitting on the arm of the chair.

" she's so gorgeous." Her mother looked up. " I never seen such an angel in all my life"

Folding my arms I just wanted my home to myself, when there was just the three of us... my family.

" yeah I know she gets her looks from her mother" i responded as I nudged Storm in her arm.

She  placed her hand on my leg before the pearls revealed themselves to me.

" well she also gets her look from this handsome fellow" Storm added.

Giving a quick grin I placed my eyes back on my daughter who's eyes was just focusing on each of us.

" I'm gong to get breakfast started"

Looking down at Storm who was now on her way to make breakfast I remain glued to the chair.

" you don't have to watch us you know" star mumble only as low to where I could hear her.

" of course I do, I don't trust the both of you around my daughter" I replied.

Star rolled her eyes as she slip a finger into Ali delicate hands.

" trust me she's harmless I'm mean, unless she's get older and have a special... thing then that's a different story" she wink.