~ ONE  YEAR LATER ~

~ Storm ~

" not so fast, did you just sneek a cookie?" I asked my precious Ali

Her chubby jaws was chewing away as Selena came around the kitchen counter.

" sorry Storm" she said scrunching her face. " she wanted one so bad and how could I say no to her"

We both looked down to take in her adorable eyes as they was bigger than her.

She was growing into her father everyday and I just loved it.

" okay how far should I put this banner?" I asked while walking back up onto the ladder.

Selena have a slight sigh before walking back a little to direct me.

" uh move it just a little more to the right" she suggested

Doing as told she let out a ahh moment.

" perfect"

" Great because my arms are killing me" I told her.

Last year was a very hard year for me, from just almost losing my daughter to, barely having a husband to welcome back home.

My father was killed that night but sj was severely wounded as he had both of my father's panther tooth plunge into his chest.

It was very hard watching my husband bleed to death, but thanks to my gift I was able to save him just in time, even though he still went the hospital.

Today made four months that he was away but now he'll be coming home.

I couldn't be too sadden for today made our one year anniversary as well.

we decided to not have a lot of people over in fact my mother and star decided to moved here to new Mexico.

I was excited knowing that I had my mother closer to me and star.

My mother wanted us to have our Alone time so she wanted to pitch in a watch Ali for me.

Could I resist that offer... no.

" okay here's her bottle, her food, changing clothes, and toys are all in the bag"

I pass the bag over to my mom as she buckled Ali up into her seat.