~ Santiago ~

Not only did I just got out of one meeting, I was now about to have another one in twenty minutes

Anytime someone comes in or leave my office I'll get my assistant to wipe down the chairs and anything else they touch.

This was the office that my grandfather once owned before he turned  it over to me.

Rubbing my temples I started to smile like an idiot as I received pictures of Ali and my beautiful fiancée outside at a park.

I only had one  more night here before I was back home with them.

Looking more at the pictures, the sun gave them the most amazing lighting, but my happiness was soon cut short.

" I'm sorry to bother you mr Jacobs, but you have someone here for you" My assistant informed.

" okay well did you look to see if they had an appointment?, because in ten minutes i have another meeting" I said not looking up from my phone.

I could hear a small huff before she walked back out.

" she said she doesn't need one" she came back.

Leaning back into my chair I just gave Kimberly a stare as she drop her head.

" no lift your head up, I specifically just said did she have an appointment because if she doesn't then I will not see her"

She tightly held onto the clipboard as if she wanted to say something, but she wasn't going to say a damn thing.

" no sir she does not."

" great now move Aside so the people behind you who's been waiting so patiently can come in and talk business" I said giving a fake grin.

She rolled her eyes while exiting my office and I motion for them to come in.

" good morning, lets get this ball rolling" I proceeded .

*****
After another successful billion dollar partnership, I reach into my drawer to grab a bottle of Vodka.

I should have been alone on my top floor beside maybe five workers so I felt obligated to drink.

Giving Storm a call i only got her voicemail as I assumed she was tending to Ali care at the moment.

Gulping down my second shot, I pack my things up before leaving out the office.