~ Melissa ~

What did I just do?, would I go to jail after this?, will sj hate me?

Just question after questions pop into my full mind as I tried to think about what now.

I have their baby girl in the back seat of my car as we speak going to a secluded place I have know knowledge of.

I glance into my review mirror every once in a while just to make sure that she was okay.

What about her nutrition?, her way of eating I have no Milk.

Feeling a bit screwed I just tried to take a breathe one minute at a time before I continue to follow the gps.

" everything's going to be alright okay. I just need you so that your mommy and daddy can give your grandad some money" I said to her as she did nothing but babble.

Pulling into the drive way of a nice home I cut my lights off and waited for the person that I needed to see.

Grabbing my phone I scroll through my call list but before I could find the number a big black bear was breathing on my window.

I let out a scream as my window glass fog up but cleared once he breathe in.

Opening the door I rolled my eyes before plucking his nose causing him to back up and sneeze.

" I'm not here for the bullshit games Dominic, here I bought you a gift"

Walking to the back seat of the vehicle I grab the child out the seat as she whine a bit.

Turing around, dom was now in human form with a robe around his body.

" what the hell is this, I don't think my daughter look like this" he spat

I chuckled before Turing the child around.

" no it's not your daughter but meet your granddaughter Alianna Jacobs"

He covered his mouth in shock before reaching his hands out for her. But I pulled back.

" no I don't trust you with the baby, beside you owe me somethings" I said pushing past him and entering the warm home.

****

It's been four hours since the kidnapping of the Jacobs child and I was still feeling a bit paranoid.

My body was still tense as I kept eyes on Ali who was in the arms of Storm sociopath father.

" she's adorable, wow she has her mother eyes" he said while tickling her stomach.

I smiled as I watch her legs kicked out and in.

" how is this plan of yours going to work now? Because I never thought about using a child for ransom" he asked me while taking a seat.

" all I know is that we are going to get hella money just think" I said standing to my feet " they will want their child back, because I know they wouldn't want anything bad happing to her"

Dominic nodded his slowly as the idea wasn't that bad

Not bad at all.

" alright so call or text them let them know what we want because we have what they want and if they don't apply"

" then what?" I ask curious.

He smirk at me while rubbing Ali curly brown hair.

" then will kill the child"

" no I didn't sign up for that part, it's bad enough we kidnapped her"

Dominic gently placed Ali on the carpet before walking to me and I step back.

" oh once you took that little girl you sign up for every damn thing, you will serve time Mel, for all the police know I'm still lock up" he chuckled.

Shit.

I knew it was a catch to all of this and I just put myself right in the middle of it

" you son of bitch" I said before gripping onto his arm while his hand was now around my neck.

With his powerful strength he push me against the wall as I could hear a small crack.

" like I said call them up and tell them what we have and to get the child back I want fifty million dollars" Dominic demanded before letting me go and I drop clenching to the floor.

I watch as he walked back over to their little girl picked her up once again and started walking up the steps.

" I know they have the money, so let's not bullshit around Melissa we have work to do"

Massaging my neck I sat on the floor now thinking of a way to tell the Jacobs what I've done and what I want in return.

I was better off just killing them both instead their innocent precious child is now in the arms of a more dangerous and deadly human being I know.