~ Storm ~

" where's the lights?" I asked as we pulled behind a car that was already park

Sj wipe the window trying to make out our surroundings but it was unfamiliar.

" I have no clue Storm, but come on this is Melissa car"

I looked over at the fact that he knew this bitch car.

Of course he would.

" what?" He asked

" nothing"

" no it's something why you looking at me that way?"

I played dumb as if I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

" I wasn't. let's go before they hurt her" I said exiting out the vehicle.

He sighed before following me out and he took the lead as I stayed close behind him.

He also carried the duffel bags in his other hand and before we could Knocked on the door it open up.

" great you made it sj" Melissa said not even paying me any mind.

Rolling my eyes I push past them both as I began to call out for my little girl hoping I could hear her cries.

" wait Storm you can't just rush In here without me" he said grabbing my arm.

" don't worry I can handle myself" I moved his hand.

Now my focus was on her, the one who I thought was a nice person at the office, but betrayed me.

" where is my daughter?"

She laughed while flipping her hair to the side.

" I have no clue what you are talking about"

Already feeling like killing this bitch I walked off before coming back but this time I was ready for all the smoke.

Sj pulled me back as I tried my best to charge for her pathetic face.

" where the hell is my DAUGHTER I WILL KILL YOU" I yelled at her.

" stop baby come on stop it, we said we will be calm what is this" sj growled

" leave me alone she has our damn daughter somewhere in this home and your worried about me keeping my cool" I said