~ Santiago ~
( DAY ONE ON HONEYMOON
TRIP)

Morning sunlight made its way into the bedroom as I shield my eyes

Looking at Storm she was still sleep, which I could have figured after last night.

She was quite an animal.

Taking the cover off the rest of my legs, I stood up and headed towards the bottom floor.

Deciding what I wanted to make for my wife, I pulled out a menu that was stash away in a draw.

This must have came with the loft.

Scrolling my index finger down the menu it stop on a simple but nice breakfast.

As I prepared the pans and food my phone ding.

Thinking it was work related, I walk over to double tap the screen.

Melissa Ford - Buenos Dias, see I've been practicing, But Um I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon.

Rubbing my hands under my chin I quickly text back .

Me- yes I see, and I'll like it if you did not contact me while I am on my honeymoon with my wife thank you. Also could you make sure that my assistant is making sure things over there at the office is taking care of.

" who's that you texting?"

Turing around I seen Storm rubbing her eyes while taking baby steps into the kitchen.

" good morning beautiful and it was just an employee asking about work" I lied.

" you sleep okay?"

" if waking up with a terrible headache and a cramp back is okay than yes" she joke while picking up a bagel and placing it to her mouth.

I walk over to kiss her cheek before opening the fridge.

" we never really talked about a conversation that we both know we would soon have once Ali gets older"

I looked back at Storm who finally took a bite out of the blueberry bagel.

" oh yeah and what's that?"

I frown my brows. " the talk, about our abilities Storm. You know she will have one"

" I know but right now I don't want to think about that. If anything I want her to have a normal life"

" I understand but she won't and we both know that."

I watch as her shoulders went up and back down and I wasn't trying to upset her.

" I'm sorry you right if you want her to have a normal life then will give her that, but when the time comes.."

" of course will tell her then" she finish.

Walking the plate to her she began to eat as I watched.

" I tell you what how about you go upstairs get a shower and get ready I want to show you around"

She nodded her head as she finished up her plate and I did the same.

***
We spent at least two hours walking around this mall that Storm found online.

Both my hands was filled with her shopping bags as of hers they was filled as well.

" baby I don't think my arms going to hold anymore of your bags" I laughed as she turn around to see me.

" yeah you may be right. we can take them back to car" she required.

Walking out I just took In the area as it was more amazing than what I remember when I came here as a kid.

" you okay?" She asked me.

Coming back to reality I told her yes before placing the bags in the trunk.

Before I could closed the trunk shut Storm stood in front of me.

" what you doing?"

" this" she said while connecting her arms around my neck.

As my hands were still up on the trunk I moved my body a little closer to hers.

" what are you trying to do to me?" My voice was now coming off in a flirtatious way.

She smirk before her eyes gesture towards a group of girls.

Looking over my shoulder they pretended to be on their phones and I put my attention back on my wife.

" you don't care do you?" She said.

Shaking my head no, I took one hand down so that I could cuff storm back.

Her light squeal made me hard, and before I devoured her in the back of this car, I grin and left her alone.

" come on, I'm horny.. I meant hungry"

We both laughed as we enter the Lamborghini.

Looking past Storm head, the females eyes was still
Locked on us.

With the window rolled down I wink at them before putting the car in full speed and leaving them wishing they was mines.

" this is beautiful" Storm said as I removed her jacket from her shoulders.

" I know it's one of the spots my mother  took me for my tenth birthday"

Sitting in front of her, she was taking in the area.

" I never been to an outdoor restaurant before sj this is wonderful" she smiled.

Grabbing a menu I search for one of my favorite dishes I would always get.

" you remember a lot of places here in the Bahamas" She told me.

" yeah how can I forget. These are memories from my childhood before I even knew about my— "

" yeah I know" she added.

" here you go the house special please enjoy" the waitress said before leaving us alone for the night.

As the night went on we laugh and talk like newlyweds would do and for the first time I felt good.

I felt as if I found my partner the one who I could share my fortune with even when she wanted No parts of becoming a billionaire.

That was surprising to hear but it made me open my eyes and realize that Storm was different from the rest.

All I did was watch at the way she carried herself and it amazes me every damn time.

This women was mines... ALL MINES.