~ Santiago ~

While Placing each laptop In place for the Jones company to enter, I had my assistant Kimberly get the food

This was my first time that I ever brought my wife and daughter to the family business for many reason but the main one was...

Privacy.

" wow sj, you could have told me that this building was by far the most expensive thing I've seen" Storm said while holding Alianna in her car seat.

I laughed while adding some wine glasses to the table.

" well I really didn't think my work area was any fun to bring my wife to"

She shrugged her shoulders while still taking in the sight.

" and the view" she said walking over towards the window " the view is great you can see so much from up here"

" yeah I know is wonderful right" I moved my wrist so I could read the time that was telling me ten thirty.

Knowing that the Jones would be here in the next hour I wanted to show Storm my office and the playroom that I had just added for Ali.

As we walked down the hall, I couldn't count how many eyes was glued to Storm.

As if they never seen a pretty women before.

" hi- I meant good morning mrs Jacobs, I'm Kimberly I'll be taking care of you while mr Jacobs is in a meeting"

She extended her hand that I could see was sweaty and Instead I just reach over to put Kim hand back down.

" relax Kimberly I'm pretty sure my wife can manage in fact I need you in the meeting with me as I have some great News for you"

Her excitement on her face made me smiled as i enter my office to let them in.

" okay sir do you need me to still Watch them or- " 

I cut Kimberly off  before she talked in circles.

" their fine okay" she nodded her head and I continue " how about you wait for me in the meeting room and I'll be right down"

As soon as she walked off I closed the door behind me.

" she seems very happy about her job here" Storm spoke.

Rubbing my hair I just shook my head.

" she is and always been that way since I met her three years ago"