~ Santiago ~

"  she's is perfect thank you Cathy"

" she's is perfect thank you Cathy"

My employees smiled as the gifts continue to pour down on me.

Today was going to be my last day in office for three weeks, because after the wedding I planned a trip for me and Storm honeymoon.

So all of my employees decided to bring me gifts and once I get back to New Mexico, Rico wanted to have damn bachelor  party.

At least two hours past before half my office was filled with outrageous gift bags.

As I tried to finish up some paperwork I kept my eyes on this puppy who seem to be attracted to my window.

Shaking my head I was stop in my track again as I got a knock on the door.

Not even looking up I told whoever it was to set the gift over on the side with the rest.

" I wish you nothing but the best I know that fiancée of yours is really lucky"

Sighing to myself my eyes glanced up at Melissa who's legs peek out of her pencil skirt.

" thanks for the gift, and yes she is a very lucky women"

Putting my focus back on my work I was interrupted by the sound of her heels knocking around on the glass floor.

Dropping my pen with irritation, she now had my full attention.

" look I have to leave in another hour and I would like to finish —"

" oh right, right i should get back to my work duties as well" She said while rubbing her fingers down her side.

Biting down on my jaws I look over to see the puppy licking one of the gift boxes.

" wow she's pretty"  Melissa exclaim before walking towards it.

" she is, hey do you mind taking her with you My fiancée has a puppy already, and we don't need another one" I said so I could  get her out my hair.

" sure thing boss" as she bent over to pick the puppy up, I turn my head as her lace pink thong was revealed to me.

I pretended that I had something In my eyes so I rub them until I noticed she had lifted up.

" have a safe trip back home, oh I almost forgot do you have plans on having a bachelor party?"

" well I didn't want one, but my sister boyfriend Insisted that I have one." I said.

" right, well you should invite your staff I'm pretty sure we all would be disappointed if you didn't invite any of us" she pouted.

" of course. Now if you excuse me I have work to finish" I then drop my head as I heard those heels again making there way out my office.

Picture of
Melissa Ford

Picture of Melissa Ford

****

Pulling into my driveway after that drive had me very exhausted.

Not feeling up for anyone bullshit, I kinda procrastinated going into the house.

While still sitting inside the car the front porch light came on and the door opened up.

Star then closed her robe up as she took a seat in one of the chairs we had out front.

Definitely not wanting to be in my car much longer I gather my things and exited out the vehicle.

Since there was a lot of gifts and more to come when the wedding gets here I decided to leave them inside the car.

Walking through the rocks which Storm wanted to plant star cock her head towards me.

" oh it's just you" she pulled her cigarette before exhaling the smoke my way.

" I take it you came back to finish me off?"

Taking in a deep breath I could feel my hand tightly gripping my luggage handle.

" No, I also will not apologize for what I've done to you because I don't regret wanting to break your neck"

She look over at me again before laughing which quickly turn in a horrible cough.

" you know whether you like me or not once you say the words "I do" your pretty much family"

Not wanting to be reminded of that I proceeded to open the door.

" oh and you thought I was bad, look who our father is, you really think he's going to take the news very well when he finds out his daughter is marrying his enemy son" star started that laugh again.

Before I found myself finishing what I started I inserted myself inside my home while slamming the door.

Not even hungry anymore I walk down the hall before stopping at Ali's room.

My daughter always seemed to calm me down whenever I felt on edge.

I softly open the door to find her sleeping as some nursery rhymes played.

Closing it back I walk further down until I entered my bedroom.

Storm was sleeping as I smiled from her leg hanging out the sheets.

Getting a shower, and only throwing my sweatpants on I slipped into bed while Turing the tv off.

" sj is that you" she moan while turning her body my way.

" yes baby it's me. Finish sleeping I'll be here in the morning.

Kissing her forehead she buried her face inside my chest as I placed my chin on top of her head.

The moment I closed my eyes the things that star told me outside just kept on replaying like a broken record player.

I wanted to rest but how when that's all I could think about.

Deep down I wanted to see Storm father in the grave for what he did to me and I still stand by my word.

Marrying Storm was all I seen myself doing she was the one and nothing was going to change that.

Not even her father wishes to not have his daughter marry me.

Once he hears the news that's if he haven't already he's going to want to see us dead but it won't happen and I made sure of that.

...... but that's another story for another day.