~ Storm ~

 " oh Ali you got me" I said before taking a rag to wipe up her spit up

She opened her mouth with a small smirk before stretching her little arms out.

" gosh you have your father smile"

Changing her diaper Selena came into the room.

" yeah she's been doing that lately" she stated while handing me some more wipes.

" well she's been crying a little more with me as well, maybe I was gone  for two long" I propose.

" nonsense, you just have to get back in her routine that's all. Here let me see her"

With Selena arms stretched, I pass over Alianna while raising to my feet.

" I'm going to get changed and I'll come back to feed her"

She then waved me off as she headed towards the living room.

I turn on my heels to walk inside my bedroom where I found sj up on his laptop.

" hey baby, you're up early" I said before stripping out my shirt.

He Huff while placing the laptop on his nightstand.

" I know early meetings this Morning with the Jones company they're looking into becoming partners with us" he told me .

" sounds like more money"

" yeah it is actually, where's Ali?"

Pointing my thumb behind me, I position myself by the dresser.

" Selena got her. She just have to get back use to me that's all"

I was sadden at the fact that Alianna cries with me, but hopefully after a couple of days she'll recognize her mother.

I didn't mind Selena here at all because she's really been a big help when it came to Ali and I couldn't be more grateful.

" don't feel bad, she's not use to her dad either, we should take her to the park today" he suggested.

The park doesn't sounds like a bad idea, especially since the suns out and it was eighty degrees outside.

" yeah we should do that. Um did you ever go through the gifts that we got from the wedding?"

He shook his head no before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom.

" no I haven't, but feel free to go through them" he offered before putting toothpaste on his brush.

Looking over in the corner of the room where all the gifts sat, and not one of them opened I wasn't so sure whether I wanted to go through all of them.

" it's okay I want to go through them with you so I'll wait, I'm going to living room" I told him before walking out.

As I turn into the kitchen for a quick drink star was sitting in the chair painting her nails.

" it's going to be weird that you guys leaving me in two days"

She looked up then back down before slapping a coat of white paint on her pinky finger.

" yeah I'm pretty sure  your husband would be so excited huh?"

She was coming off with a hint of animosity but I wasn't sure why.

" what's that supposed to mean? I'm sure he will be upset as well, you guys both played a big part here the last couple of weeks"

" whatever he's glad we're getting out his home" she then returned to painting her nails.

Rolling my eyes I headed over towards the living room where my mother was on the phone and Selena was getting Ali dress for today.

" don't ask she gave me attitude as well" Selena whisper.

Shaking my head I pulled my coat from off the rack and laid it across my arm.

" Um me and sj was taking Alianna to the park Anyone care to join?"

I waited for their answer but my mother shook her head no, Selena had errands to run, and of course star didn't say anything.

" okay fine guess its just the three amigos" I tried to joke but it failed... miserably.

" it might be four depending on what mood sj in" star mumble under her breath. 

" I'm sorry what was that?"

" what was what?" Sj added as he came walking in to join us.

I could just see the frustration coming from star and I still was lost.

Why was she acting out like this?

" I think I need to go pack before somethings slip out and you hate me forever Storm. I'll see you when you get back"

****
The evening chills took over the rest of the day as we pulled back into the driveway of our home.

Sj had to go back to the city to meet with the Jones in The morning so I decided to prepare dinner.

Once inside my mom was already in the kitchen and the way the smell roam the air, I could tell she was making something Delicious.

" you beat me to it. I was just telling sj that I was about to get dinner started." I said while placing my jacket back on the coat rack.

Sj then walked pass me with Alianna in his arms as he took her to her bedroom.

" oh sweetie it's fine. Just relax I'm making your favorite... shrimp scampi with honey chicken wings"

I rubbed my stomach as the  meal she just told me sounded good.

" wow, you didn't have to do that. Beside I was just going to make some lasagna" i said walking by the stove.

" like I said relax I got this, me and your sister flight leaves in the afternoon Friday I'm going to miss you so much" she grab a towel before patting under her eyes.

"I'm going to miss Alianna the most" she tease as I got a slight laugh out of her.

Enjoying my mother's company star came strolling in with her arms folded .

As usual.

" what's going on in here?" She asked.

" oh nothing, just talking about how Im going to miss you both that's all" I answered.

" yeah, I'm going to miss you too I enjoyed every minute.. I mean it"

Feeling sentimental now I walked over to embrace star into a hug as she was not looking forward to all that.

My mother soon Join in and I couldn't have wanted nothing but this bonding moment right here.

I loved my family.