~ Melissa ~

I was fucking piss, I was furious, enraged,everything  was hitting me all at once

I was fucking piss, I was furious, enraged,everything was hitting me all at once.

How could he do this to me

..again.

Why didn't he recognize me, the girl who had a crush on him back in high school, the girl who ask him to prom and he rejected her, now I was the women that he's always wanted.

I was the women that was now a wife material, becoming the mother of his first born that was me it was suppose to have been ME.

Not that bitch Storm, she doesn't deserve him.

I started beating my fist against my vanity mirror wanting all of this rejection to go away.

I was perfect for him, And once I seen that opportunity to become his personal assistant that was the key to the locked door for me.

I knew this was my chance to have what i always dreamt about.

That soon came crashing down on me once he said that he had a family and just welcomed a baby girl in that elevator the first day I see him.

Applying more red lipstick onto my lips I walked into my Second job that I hated.

Club Phoenix.

" welcome back Melissa I thought I was going to have to befriend another girl" reign said while taking a shot at the bar.

Rolling my eyes I fix my white lace crop top before looking around the club to find my next guy.

" money must be tight I see if you came Back to this dead end of a job"

Looking back she was already working on her third drink.

" shut up reign, and I have other things to tend to"

" oh yeah?, like what?" She waited for me to answer.

I could hear her clanking before twirling in her seat.

" whatever happen to that billionaire man, you know that one where he had that position open you ever get on with that?"

" what's up with all the questions?" I snap.

She said nothing else before taking the stage as her name was getting Called.

Placing my head into my left hand I left sj at least fifty messages wanting to know if I could get my job back.

I even apologize to him and I don't normally do that but for him I  would do anything.

He was still that same guy I liked and crushed on since I seen him that day at the homecoming.

When he called me to come back that Night at the hotel I couldn't believe it. finally he took noticed of me and I made sure that he had a wonderful night.

But to get another chance with him at his bachelor party was fate,  and I knew he wanted me more than he wanted Storm.

Not feeling up for giving no man my attention I decided to leave work early and get some food.

Walking into New China, i placed my order, while I was waiting for a response from sj.

Instead another number texted my phone, a number that I haven't seen in a while.

Me- what do you want?

Grabbing my dinner I walked out the building and into my car.

unknown: what happen to the plan, I believe I said I wanted sj dead but instead you get fired.

Me- it wasn't that simple, maybe if you kept up your end, and not sitting in jail as if you couldn't get out, you would have done it and we would have been rich"

Unknown: don't put this on me because your jobless and working at a strip joint selling that bust down body of yours. My daughter is a billionaire now if you have to take her out to get the money than do
What you have to do.... OR I WILL.

Not evening wanting my food anymore I toss the plate out the window before losing my cool in the car.

He had me wrap around his fingertip and I had no way out.

I didn't want to resort in killing anyone but It's either them or me and I be damn If it's me.

I had one planned that would work, and then Dominic will get his money and I will no longer be his women anymore.

He never treated me Right anyway not like how sj did.

Sj made me feel more like a women should feel and I was falling for it... hard.

I'm torn between killing my lover, or his wife but something had to be done, and I was greedy for the money and becoming a freed women.