Chapter 7

This is for my best friend @Harry-Potter-2008

Okay, I will be putting a few songs from the British boy band The Wanted up thee ^^ because I have been obsessed with them along as I can remember. If any of you are fans then send a get-well to Tom Parker. He is is going through a Brain tumor. "Glad you came", by The Wanted.^^ Next page thingy the top are the Black sisters^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     The bright sunlight shined at my face. I snuggled into my pillow, wrapped around in my blanket. Wait, where am I, I thought. I remember I was at Hogwarts, the school for witches and wizards. I smiled but still didn't open my eyes. Suddenly I was hit by something soft but was sent at me with full force.

     "I swear, whoever did it is going to get one hell of a prank, better yet  I will curse them obliviation", I growled looking at my wand and trying to finding the culprit. I didn't know any spells but I could still threaten them.

     The 3 ladies in front of me knew how to mask their emotions but I can detect a lie from nothing, there is always a guilty aura around the one who did it. Plus the fierce dead glare that I inherited from Hades and the lightning flashing in my eyes from my father Zeus made my eyes even scarier. There is always a storm brewing in my eyes. I flashed my eyes at them.

     After a few minutes, no one moved so I reach for my wand, praying that they would fall for it. Andy started squirming. I was shocked, I had expected it to be Cissy. I smirked and walked towards her. Her eyes widened and tried to make it to the door.

     "Where do you think you are going", I asked looking at my nails leaning on Bella's bed.

     "Um, uhh, to the Great Hall, for, um, breakfast", she answered stuttering hopefully.

     "I don't think so", I said.

     "Cut it out, we only have 20 minutes before classes start", Narcissa said.

     "Aww, but sister it was just getting to the fun part", Bella exclaimed.

     "And I care that we have classes in 20 minutes because", I said.

     "Because it's your first day at Hogwarts, you wouldn't want to miss the grand tour we are going to give you", Andy said.

     "I'll tell you off the hook for now but watch you back, I will be pranking you soon", I said smirking and walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

     Once I got outside I looked at the school uniform, especially the robes. "Are you sure this is our school uniform"?

     "Didn't you have something like at your old school", Bella asked suspiciously.

     "Yeah but the uniform was more, err, how should I say this-fancy", I lied, I have always been a good liar but that times like these you had to be even more rapid.

     "Okay let's go", Cissy said clapping her hands together.

     I sighed and followed behind them. As we were walking by Cissy was pointing out everything and giving me boring history about it. Andy ditched Bella and me so we had to be tortured. It was nice seeing Bella caring about her sisters even if she is devoted to the dark lord. I made a promised that if I can't stop Bella from becoming a death eater then I am going to become one too. That would be the easiest way to spy on someone. Also, I could make sure Bella doesn't turn into a lunatic. Cissy wasn't going to become one but her soon to be husband was. Andy had a happy aura around her.