Chapter 49

"So as my boyfriend, I need you to do my astronomy homework," I said to Sirius, of course, I was going to take advantage of this.

     "Okay," Sirius said without a complaint.

     We were in an empty hallway after Herbology class and I had Astronomy next and so did Sirius.

     "Wait where are you going," my boyfriend yelled trying to catch up with me.

     "We have class," I said.

     "We could skip," Sirius said suggestively.

     I raised my eyebrows, "Really, no, we are already at the Astronomy tower anyway!"

     "And we are late," Sirius said.

     "That doesn't mean we skip, plus that only means extra homework for you plus mine," I said.

     "Fine, but I haven't been able to kiss you all day," Sirius whined.

     "Too bad," I said.

     Sirius pushed me against the wall and pulled me into a hot passionate kiss. We pulled apart panting.

     "That feels better," Sirius said smiling.

     I was still flustered from the unexpected kiss, "You are playing a dangerous game, what if someone-!"

     Sirius pecked me on the lips to shut me up, "Okay I think we should go to our class.

     Sirius opened the door to the Astronomy Tower. Everyone's eyes were on us. I glared at Sirius and walked past him.

     "Ms. Potter, Mr. Black, care to explain why you both are late together," Professor Sinistra asked.

     "We ran into each other and we got lost," Sirius said smirking.

     I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat which was next to Andy.

     "You both were totally kissing," Andy teased.

     "Shut up," I said blushing.

     "Aw," Andy said loudly enough for the marauders to hear us.

     Sirius smirked at me and Remus gave me a knowing smile, well Sirius probably gossiped to Remus.

     "Shut up," James said.

     "Since when were you interested in Astronomy," Remus asked confused.

     "I'm trying to impress Lily," James said determinedly.

     "What are the stars that makeup Orion's belt," Professor Sinistra asked.

     James glanced at Lily and raised his hand. This was very surprising, I thought my brother was dumb.

     "Mr. Potter," Professor Sinistra said just as surprised as me.

     "Alnilam, Mintaka, and Alnitak," James said proudly glancing at Lily to see her reaction.

     Professor Sinistra raised an eyebrow, "That is correct, 5 points to Gryffindor!"

     Lily nudges James, "How did you know the answer to that?"

     "I'm not as useless as you make me seem," James said shrugging.

     Lily stared wide-eyed at him. You could even say she was drooling.

***

     Today was the Hogsmeade trip. There would be another one on Valentine's day.