Chapter 21

I reached 10k reads today so I thought I would make a new chapter but now it's 10.4k. Lol, thx ya'll!

3rd person pov:

     In the Griffindor tower, in the Marauders dormitory, Remus Lupin woke up feeling sick and weak. He knew what day it was, the day he always fears once a month. He had promised to tell Asterope more about his condition today but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get out of bed, he had totally forgotten that the full moon was today.

     "Remus, oh today is the full moon isn't it", the messy-haired boy, James said waking up.

     The shy fat boy, Peter was still sleeping in his bed near the darkest part of the room, it was normal for the rat.

     Both boys that were awake looked to the bed closest to the bathroom. It hadn't been occupied since Halloween night. Sirius had been sleeping in the 6th year dorms where Frank Longbottom and Prewett twins sleep. They had an extra bed for years after their last roommate was hexed by a 7th year Slytherin and never seen again. 

     "Remus, you know what he was talking about on Halloween don't you", James said glaring at his friend.

     Remus blushed, "It's not my secret to tell or secrets". 

     "What do you mean by secrets, who else is keeping secrets from me, I'd rather them tell me then figure it out myself", James said.

     "If only she heard you say that", Remus said without knowing.

     "So some random she and Padfoot are keeping secrets from me", James spat.

     "Uh, well should we go ask Sirius if he will come with us tonight", Remus said changing the subject.

     "No let him rot in hell, he should be the first to say sorry, he started yelling at me for no reason", James said disgustedly. "I'll get my cloak and the map".

     "No", Remus yelled tried then added, "No I'll get the map".

     "Okay, I'm going in the shower", James said obliviously. 

     Back in the Slytherin dorms where the Black sisters and Asterope slept, she had no idea what trouble Remus had gotten her out of. Asterope was too busy battling her own demons.

     "Asterope my dear", a ghostly voice whispered.

     "W-who are you, where are you", Asterope yelled.

     "Right here", it sang mockingly.

     "Coward, show yourself", Asterope yelled confidentially.

     "Coward, don't call him a coward", said a new voice, a blond-haired boy walked out of the shadows.

     "L-luke", Asterope stuttered.

     "That's right now turn around, you wanted to see the coward didn't you", the same ghostly voice from earlier said.

     "W-who are you", Asterope said losing her confidence.

     "I was hoping you didn't know, I love to introduce myself, Lord Kronos titan of time-", the voice in the distance said.

     "Lord Kronos, but- why won't you show yourself, you are a coward", the daughter of Zeus screamed.

     It chuckled, "My dear Asterope, you are special, very special indeed, they hid the truth from you, you don't know but you're a god-".