Chapter 11

The girls and I were walking to the Great Hall. Bella was calling names at first years. I had to stop this without her thinking I am getting soft.

     "Bella, leave them alone, we will have our time later", I said.

     She pouted but agreed.

     "I'm surprised she listens to you", Cissy said.

     Once we sat down at the table we got our food and started eating. The boys weren't here yet, we were quite early. The owls flew in with our letters. Last week when they came in for the first time, I was surprised and shocked that I fell out of my seat. I still get shocked but I learned to conceal it. I haven't gotten any mail yet while Lucius gets sweets from home every day. To my surprise, 2 letters landed in front of me with my owl Athena. I opened the first letter, it was written in Ancient Greek, must be from camp, now I feel homesick.

Dear Asterope,

We hope you are having fun at your witchy school! It is only Silena and I writing this so you don't have to worry if anyone finds out. The boys have another letter but Percy is getting suspicious about why we won't let him see our letter. Please IM us or Percy doesn't give me a headache. Who knew Percy was smart. Guess what Charles Beckendorf asked Silena out, there date is tomorrow! How are your classes, what did you learn, how is the architecture, who are your friends-? Silena said for me to stop asking you questions. Beware I will be asking you about everything when you IM us. We send you some chocolate from camp, your favorite, I hope you don't get homesick. Silena and I miss you!

Love,

Annabeth and Silena

     I opened the package that came with the letter. Inside were so many chocolates. I can't wait to eat them but I do feel homesick.

     "What language is that", Andy asked sitting down, now all the attention from the Black sisters was on me.

     "Ancient Greek", I told Andy.

     "That's so cool, not many people can read Ancient Greek", Andy said excitedly.

     "Oooh, look she got chocolate from back home", Narcissa said excitedly.

     "You better be sharing", Bellatrix said.

     "Cissy come on I have something to show you", Lucius said from behind us.

     Narcissa and Lucius left so it was only Andy, Bella, and I.

     "I uh, have to go meet someone for...uh torturing", Andy quickly said glancing at the Hufflepuff table.

     I smirked, she was going off with Ted Tonks. Andy saw and gave me a pleading look. She wasn't going to get off the hook after she decided to wake me. Do you think I forgot that Andy?

     "Are you sure you aren't meeting someone for a study date", I said.

     "DATE, you can't date you have to get married to Evan Rosier", Bella screeched.

     "It isn't a study date", Andy said nervously and ran out of the Great Hall.

     Bella walked out to, probably to cool off. I shrugged, at least I could read my letters in peace. I took out the boy's letter from camp.