Chapter 22

"Gold Forever", by The Wanted.
_________________________________________________________________________________

     "What does Andy know that we don't", Bella asked.

     "I get that you might not trust us but we have been with you since the beginning of the year", Cissy said.

     "Alright fine but you can't tell anyone", I said.

     "We promise our mouths are sealed shut", Bella and Cissy said acting like little kids.

     I chuckled, "Short summary, my mother is a pureblood witch while my father is Lord Zeus the god of lightning-".

     "Our father", Thalia yelled cutting me off.

     I screamed, "Thalia, I totally forgot about you, you should stop scaring me like that".

     "Don't mind my little sister, I didn't even know that her mother was a witch", she glared, "But for years and years the greek gods and goddesses come down to earth and uh, well have s-".

     "Thalia we are the Hunter's of Artemis, we shouldn't talk like that", a nymph said.

     Thalia huffed, "Fine, the gods and goddess would come down to...see mortals and leave them when they get pregnant, well the girls and if the goddess gets pregnant then they leave the baby on their doorstep".

     "Mortals are muggles", Andy added.

     "We are called demigods", I continued.

     "Did you know that Lady Artemis is a real goddess, I met 2 goddesses already, the first would be Lady Aphrodite on Halloween", Andy said cutting in and then sighing dreamily.

     "Woah, you're half-god and half-witch and not human at all", Cissy said astonished.

     "Half-breed", Bella spat.

     To say I was hurt was an understatement, "This was the reason I didn't want to tell you, Bella, your family is big on pureblood".

     "I won't tell your little secret but I'm not talking to you again", Bella spat giving me the silent treatment.

     "Bye", Thalia said feeling the tension in the room and swiping the IM away.

     "Whatever", I said angrily walking out of the room.

     "What's up with you", Regulus said, he was reading a book in the armchair near the fireplace.

     I took a seat next to him. He waits for an answer.

     "Ugh, can you believe Bella, she is so-",  I started.

     "Nevermind, it's girl drama, I don't care", Regulus said. "Why don't you go cool of, take a walk to the Black Lake".

     When I made it to the Black Lake I saw a pile of rocks and start throwing them in the lake. Then suddenly a tentacle came of the water and captured the rock I had recently thrown. Being a daughter of Zeus I knew to not go near the water but I just couldn't help it.

     I screamed when it touched me with its slimy tentacles, "Ew, ew, let go".

     Before I could comprehend what happened, I was slammed into a hard chest, "Back off".

     "Black stop touching me", I yelled, I have been mad at him for yelling at me for no reason. It was weird because I felt sparks where we touched.

     "Yeah Black, let go of her", a Ravenclaw boy with golden hair and shiny teeth mocked.

     "Who are you", I asked.