Chapter 59

Tysm DiyaGineesh telling me this great idea of yours. Percy and Aster combining their powers to make a hurricane is a great idea! I wanna give you credits now before I forget!

     I was originally going to make this chapter in between Aster and Sirius's pov by switching back and forth but decided on 3rd person!

♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹♒︎𖦹

3rd person pov:

     In America, specifically at Long Island, New York, Percy and Asterope were in the middle of a fight. 

     "I told you, this is the best option," Asterope yelled.

     "I don't agree to this," Percy said with narrowed eyes.

     "Let me be, this is none of your business," Aster spat.

     Percy sighed, "It is my business because you broke up with your boyfriend, you're gonna become a Hunter of Artemis, and when you do, I will officially become the child of the prophecy!"

     "Deal with it," Aster sneered.

     Percy looked at her offended, "What do you mean to deal with it?!"

     "I have an amazing idea," Annabeth yelled, she had been sitting there ignoring their fight, in her opinion they were acting like babies.

     Percy and Aster started screaming at each other all over again completely ignoring Annabeth.

     Annabeth had had enough, "Will both of you shut up for a second!"

     "Well Wise Girl if you want an explanation-," Percy started.

     "Shut up," Anna screamed.

     "Why don't you tell Seaweed Brain shut up," Aster said glaring at Percy.

     Annabeth sighed, "Look I know that you are having a hard time with the break up-."

     Aster cut her off, "I'm completely fine!"

     "You don't look like it," Percy said rolling his eyes.

     "You-," Aster started.

     "Shut your fucking mouths, let me finish talking," Annie yelled, "I know Aster is having a hard time with break up but her ego is too much, and doesn't like to admit it. Look I have an idea, that can help us in the Great War, let's call it therapy for both of you."

     While Annabeth was talking, Aster shot a lightning bolt at Percy.

     Percy yelped surprised and glared at her with throwing a waterfall of water right at Aster's face getting her wet. 

     "Are you both even listening," Annie fumed.

     "You said something about therapy," Percy said.

     "I don't need therapy," Aster said stubbornly. 

     A child of Aphrodite came strolling over with a glass, "I made a healthy after breakup milkshake!"

     Aster's eye's turned to slits.

     Annie's eyes widened knowing what was going to happen next and pushed the daughter of Zeus back to Cabin 1 and shut the door locking it.