Chapter 60

Continuing in 3rd person pov. Also, it's official, my mom pulled out the school supplies list so I'll try to update as much as I can but when it nears August 23rd, the updates will go back to once a week.

     I really just want to switch schools, I hate my school!!

⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎

3rd person pov:

     The marauder's, Lily, Mary, Mars, and Alice were waiting to ring up the food that they were gonna bring on the plane.

     "That will be 21 pounds," the lady at the cash register said chewing her gum.

     "Pounds, are you dumb or something-," James started before Remus slapped his hand over James's mouth.

     "Here you go," Lily said giving the money while glaring at James.

     "What," James yelled when they walked out of the airport store.

     Mary shook her head, "You wouldn't understand."

     Once they finally boarded the plane they sat in their seats. Mars had gotten airsick, a half-hour after the plane took off and Peter did too while he cried in the window seat. Alice and Frank were in their own little world.

     Reggie and Gideon were more comfortable around everyone as they kissed each other's cheeks every 5 minutes. Fabian was hugging Mars hoping it would help the air sickness.

     Lily had put on headphones so she wouldn't have to listen to James and Sirius talking about something. Mary had fallen asleep and Remus was writing in a journal next to Peter.

     When they finally landed they took care of everything and headed off to their hotel room. James and Sirius were very surprised about the invention of the car.

     "Oh look, that's the Empire State Building," Lily said excitedly.

     "Wow, it's so big," Alice said.

     "That's cool, Lily did you say that this thing is called a taxi," Sirius asked.

     "Yes Sirius a taxi," Lily said annoyed.

     They split up in fours, they didn't keep the marauders in one car so they wouldn't end up in California because they're dumb and idiots.

     The best thing about the taxi ride was the reaction of the taxi driver. He looked very uncomfortable and kept giving them weird looks as if the black hair boy with grey eyes and the messy-haired boy with big round glasses were dumb.

     When they finally made it to the hotel Lily started talking, "Alright, I have split us up in rooms, 2 people will be in each room!"

     "Lily-flower, are we in the same room," James said smirking.

     Lily ignored him, "Alright first pair is Reggie and Gideon."

     Reggie and Gideon blushed and took the key that Lily held out for them.

     "Remus and Mary," Lily said smirking.

     "I see what you did there," Mars said happily.

     "Mars and Fabian, and Peter and Sirius because we can't keep you and James in the same room," Lily said.

     Alice stared at Lily suspiciously, only Alice would know what was about to happen.