Chapter 33

Happy 27th Birthday Justin Bieber, you are amazing, love you and your music!!!!🎉🎇🎆✨

__________________________________________________________________________________

     "Asterope Euphemia Potter", a voice yelled, breaking me out of my sleep, oh, shit they used my full name.

     "I'm up, please I didn't do anything", I joked.

     Thalia crossed her arms, "Yes, you did, we have to go see father, remember, and you didn't wake up".

     "Oh my gods, Thalia, can I please sweep", I said in a baby voice.

     "I mean, you can, if you don't want to spend time with me, I do have to leave tomorrow", Thalia said faking a sad voice.

     I rolled my eyes, "Fine, only because you are leaving tomorrow".

     "Now, go take a shower", Thalia demanded.

     I headed to the bathroom when I realized something, "You have to leave tomorrow but you still are coming to the ball".     

     "But that's in a week, and you are going to miss me", Thalia reasoned.

     "Thals, I spent 3 months in a school all the way in Britain, I think I can handle you being-".

     "Just go take a damn shower".

     I laughed as I closed the door to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and changed. I don't understand people explain the process of how they showered, or whatever, I'm pretty sure we all know how to shower.

     Thals was waiting at the dining pavilion at the Artemis table with the hunters. I guess this means, a game of capture the flag.

     "Finally, now eat, and then Argus is driving us to the Empire State Building", Thals demanded. 

     I had blue pancakes, ahem, Percy did, and then I saw them, it's been so long that I wolfed it down. I had almost taken a bite without burning some of my food, finally, I could do it properly. After I finished eating we waited for Argus to arrive. 

     "Come on Thals", I yelled when Argus pulled up in the car.

     "I'm coming", she yelled back.

     Argus dropped us off at the Empire State Building. We went to the man sitting at the front desk of the lobby. He looked like some lazy ass person on the job.

     "Key, to the 600th floor please", Thals said.

     "I'm sorry, there is no 600th floor", Mr. Lazy-Ass said yawning.

     He was really testing my patience, "Listen here, you fucking slot, if you don't give us the damn key to the 600th floor then I will personally have my father Zeus strick you will lightning".

     His eye-widened and he fumbled with the key and handed it to me carefully as if I was some predator waiting to pounce on him. I snatched it away from in and Thals and I went inside the elevator.

     Thalia started laughing, "The look on his face when you yelled at him".

     "I know right, I have great acting skilled", I said cockily.

     "Don't get to cock now, how are you going to act at father, he isn't just going to do us a favor", Thals reminded.

     "We can worry about that in a few minutes when we have to face him", I said.

     When the doors opened we were opened by the sight of clouds and gold and white. It was really beautiful with all the nymphs and other creatures. Thalia and I went into the throne room where there were 12 thrones in a U formation. No one was there, makes sense they only ever, kinda get along when the solstice's come by.

     Lady Hera walked out of one of the hallways and completely ignored us, "Oh, I didn't see you there".

     I rolled my eyes, she has always hated us for being children of her husband.

     "Lady Hera, what a pleasure, could you please go get our father", Thals said with fake politeness.

     "Do, I look like Zeus's side chick to you, I'm his wife", Hera screeched.

     I facepalmed, I was losing my patience too.

     "Look Lady Hera, we just need to sp-", Thals started.

     "Well, my husband doesn't want to speak with you, don't expect me to like you because you are both my husband's children", Ms. Crazy-Clingly Goddess spat.

     "My love, why are you yelling at my daughters, I thought we talked about this", dad said appearing in the room.

     Hera's whole demeanor changed, "I'm sorry, they were just accusing me of being your side chick, do I look like a mistress, I am your wife, the only goddess you will ever love".

     A trip to visit our father gone wrong.

     "I'm sorry father, even if she is a goddess and I'm just a demigod, Lady Hera is lying, she clearly was the one screeching her god damn annoying voice at us when we just asked her to fetch you", I said fake smiling with fake politeness with a sharp edge to my tone.

     "My love, Hera, I must believe them on this one, yesterday you were planning on cursing every one of my children", Zeus said smiling at us.

     "How dare you-I'm sorry my love, I truly am", Hera said fixing her tone to Ms. Innocent.

     After father convinced Hera to leave he turned to us raising an eyebrow.

     "You know, I'm the god of the sky, I clearly know what you both are here for, yes Asterope I will help your friends but if they tell anyone then Hades will be happy to take their souls and Thalia, I'm sorry, I love my both daughters equally, I'm sorry if I made you feel like I never listen to you", father said.

     "Well, that turned out easier than we thought", Thals said laughing after dad finished.

     "Yeah, thank you father, um...I guess this means we can leave", I said awkwardly.

     "Oh, and Aster, make sure to practice bending the mist, I think you will need it when you go to the Black household", Zeus reminded before disappearing.

     "So, we better head back to camp before monsters catch our scent", I said as Thals and I got into the car where Argus was waiting for us.

     "So what do we have to wear to the ball, fancy dresses", Thals asked.

     "Yeah, very fancy, I remember the old times", I said thinking back.

     "What's your brother like", Thals said quietly.

     I laughed, "He is basically another Percy but he loves pranking and being the overprotective brother, he literally yelled at his best mates Sirius and Remus for hanging out with me".

     "I can imagine that and 'best mate', Aster slang from Scotland or wherever the school of yours is", Thalia said laughing at my language.

     "Shut up, it sounds so weird, I know, but I just can't stop it", I said giggling.

     We finally made it to came and across the barrier. Tomorrow was capture the flag so the hunters and demigods were practicing their moves, the hunters always win. Thalia and I trained at little, I was a bit rusty for not practicing every day at Hogwarts. I love spending time with my sister, we have an unbreakable bond.

     Yay!! Asterope and Thalia bonding, I admit it was kinda confusing writing Thalia and Asterope as people in the same place since the name thing. Vote, comment, and share!! Plus, periods suck so that's why I updated so late!!

     Happy Birthday Justin Bieber, it's 11:30 rn so happy b-day half an hour early!!

     Should I write another chapter with them at camp or move to her visiting the Blacks??