Chapter 24

I would do another Wanted song but I have been obsessing over Justin Beiber for some reason so here is "Mood Remix", by Justin Bieber, J Balvin, Iann Dior. Imma put "Holy" in the next chapter. I had to seriously search this up on Youtube when I was listening to it on Spotify.

________________________________________________________________________________________

     "What are you 4 doing here", I asked confused, wasn't there only Remus and James.

     "Are you okay", James asked changing the subject.

     "Don't change the subject and I am perfectly fine", I said crossing my arms.

     "Are you sure, I heard yelling in the room like you were scared", James said?

     "Wha-", I started.

     "Admit it, I'll protect you", Sirius said.

     I raised my eyebrow, "You protect me, how are you support to protect me when I was about to beat the shit out of James, hmm".

     "A-and James w-was s-scared", Peter said scrambling away from Sirius.

     "Was not", James defended.

     I glared at Peter, "How do you know that he was scared".

     "U-uh, u-um...mmhmm", Peter stuttered and then started crying.

     "Oh my gods, you are such a baby, always scared of everything and being a crybaby, I don't even know how you are a Griffindor", I yelled, annoyed at the rat. "You are such a rat".

     "Rat", James and Sirius stuttered.

     "Yeah, everyone can tell", I said.

     The only thing Peter did was whimpered. 

     "Wimp", I spat showing my Slytherin side.

     Remus was awfully quiet, I guess he felt guilty that he almost killed me.

     "Now answer my question, why are all 4 of you here", I demanded giving them my Hades death glare.

     "Not until you tell us, why you were yelling, last night", James said.

     "I wasn't-oh my gods Anna-nevermind, there was a spider and I thought it was talking so I started telling, I'm very scared of spiders, like really scared, almost like it's the end of the world", I covered mimicking Annabeth from last night.

     "You could've called me", James said.

     "No, she should've called me", Sirius argued.

     They both argued on who should've come to 'save me'. With that I turned to Remus while Peter was still crying in the corner, I didn't feel the least bit guilty.

     "I'm sorry", Remus said first.

     "What, you shouldn't be sorry, it's not your fault that you're a werewolf, and if anyone knows what you're feeling it would be me because you know", I said and then whispered so low that only his werewolf ears could pick up, "Demigod".

     "You just met me, I can't believe that you care", Remus said smiling thoughtfully.

     "Remus, you are one of my best friends, and you better believe it because I'm not going to leave you to fend off on your own", I said.

     Remus chuckled making the mood lighter.

     We both leaned in to hug each other or something. To be honest, I'm not much of a hugger and I know I've said that before but I guess I could for Remus.

     "Thank you", Remus whispered in my hair.

     "You don't need to thank me", I whispered back.

     We barely stayed like that when we both were pulled away from each other. James had dragged Remus away while you guessed, Sirius was holding me.

     "Hey, you're not allowed to touch her, no one is allowed to be near her or show affection", James yelled at Remus. 

     At the same time, Sirius yelled, "That's it, you aren't allowed near any boy that's not me".

     "SHUT THE HELL UP, I AM SO TIRED OF ALL OF YOU FIGHTING FOR NO REASON, THIS IS THE REASON YOU GUYS SPLIT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE, I SWEAR IF I SEE YOU GUYS FIGHTING ABOUT THIS I WILL HAVE TO PUT YO IN PLACE MYSELF, AND IT'S GOING TO BE PAINFUL", I screamed on the top of my lungs. "You better tell me why you all are here".

     They just stood there stunned in silence, even Peter stop crying like a baby in the corner looking at me with fearful eyes.

     "No answer okay, I will have to find out myself, and don't expect me to forgive you, you have to earn it yourself, even you Remus", I said and worked out of the swinging tree thing and tried to avoid the walls of the tunnel, disgusting.

     One of the branches tried to swing at me, I was about to get my sword and cut the branch but then realized this was Remus's safe place on the full moon. The branch swung at me and I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything. I looked around, no one was there. Another branch swung at me, the weird thing was that...it went right through my body, right straight through. What? There was only one way to solve this. I punched myself in the stomach, let me tell you, really hard. 

     "Ouch, fu-wait, why did that hurt and the branch didn't", I said completely forgetting about my pain.

     'Go demand answers', a voice whispered.

     "Who are you", I asked looking around, the tree and everything were gone, it was a white room that went on for miles.

     'I'm the voice inside you, I was created to protect you', the voice said.

     "Why do I need protection", I said confused.

     'You will be in grave danger in the future, they haven't told you so the only thing I could do was push my way through the power to talk to you', she said.

     "So what do I need to do", I asked.

     'You need to demand answers from your father, not right now, go and I'm sorry', it said before I felt dizzy and everything went black. 

     I usually make my chapters 1000+ words but I think it will be good to end it here. This chapter is short but I already have 3 more chapters planned out, they might turn into one chapter depending on how long they are. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your reading list! I'm about to publish my new book Back In Time once I'm done with the first chapter, check that out too!