Chapter 41

Messy Room by Nikki Demar ^^, yall have to hear it, she is one of my favorite YouTubers and that song is soo good as well as her others.

     Her youtube channel is Nikki Demar, the one she shares with her twin sister is Nikki and Gabi and her twin sister's channel is Fancy Vlogs By Gabi.

**********************************************************************************

     "Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled.

     "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming.

     Dad came over and saw the moving picture of Sirius and me kissing, "What the hell is this".

     James came over trying to see the commotion, "Padfoot how dare you to kiss my sister".

     Sirius gulped, "I um...uh um I-we were stuck under the mistletoe".

     "Stuck under the mistletoe, that is a dark hallway, no one would've seen you", James yelled.

     "It's not my fault that you charmed all the mistletoe so they would have to kiss because he wanted to trap Lily under there so you could kiss her", Sirius yelled.

     "Don't blame this on me", James yelled.

     "Son you better run before I beat you up", Dad yelled at Sirius.

     Sirius stared wide-eyed at James and Dad and ran without looking back while James and Dad chase.

     After they left Mom looked at me excitedly, "Did you kiss him or did he kiss you, you two would be perfect for each other".

     I stared at her wide-eyed, "I don't like him".

     "Sure then who do you like", Annabeth said.

     "Um, uh well I still haven't gotten over Luke", I said making an excuse the minute Sirius ran back into the room.

     "LUKE, YOU GUYS DATED", Sirius yelled which made dad and James stop and look at me.

     "That bastard", Thalia muttered.

     "Luke is stupid, shame on me for even having a crush on him", Annabeth mumbled.

     I rolled my eyes, "And shame on me for even dating him in the first place".

     "So you did date him, did you love him", Sirius said jealously.

     "Did he break your, heart, I'm going to kill him", James said.

     "You aren't allowed to date until you are 80", Dad yelled, little did he know, I might die before that happens.

      "I never liked that Luke anyway", a voice said.

     It turned out to be my father Zeus.

     "So you kissed my daughter", Father said narrowing his eyes.

     "Sir, um I am very sorry-", Sirius started scared.

     "Sorry, how dare you touch my daughter, if I see you anywhere near her then I swear I will strike you with lightning", Zeus swore.

     "Lighting", Sirius said looking at him fearfully.

     Zeus narrowed his eye warning him about another word.

     "Good, that why you should join the hunters", Thalia said.

     "What no, I'm sorry but I will never join the hunters", I said.

     "It's a good option", Thalia said.