Chapter 50

Headed to the beach, yay, but the car ride is so long so I'm going to edit this Valentine's day special so it matches with the story. It will be different bc Siri and Aster got together so there will be differences. I will try to publish it lets me since im offline.

▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■▪︎¤□■

     Andy and I had woken up late today and decided to have a stroll around the school. We avoided people since it was Valentine's day.

     I bumped into someone on our way to the owlery.

      "You have to be more careful," Sirius said holding me from falling.

     "I'm not the clumsy one here, you like to purposefully bump into me," I said crossing my arms.

     Andy squealed.

     "You good," I said raising an eyebrow at her.

     "Uh, yes," Andy said blushing though she was still fangirling over Sirius and I.

     "Well I have to go, Moony and I need to have a talk," Sirius said akwardly.

     "Okay," I said suspiciously.

     "I'll see you later," Sirius said giving me a peck on the lips and rushed away.

     "He's being werid," I said to Andy.

     "Yes he seems to be hiding something," Andy said.

     "What do you think he is hiding," I asked.

     "Let's go investigate," Andy said in a secret agent voice.

     "No, I'm going to give him his personal space for now," I said, I didn't want to come as a paranoid, clingy girlfriend.

     "Okay fine, let's go to the place we have been avoiding," Andy said talking about the Great Hall.

     We made it to the Great Hall, and let me tell you that it was very pink with Gilderoy Lockhart bossing everyone around.

     "Andy, why it so pink, it's just Valentine's Day," I whispered as half of the school looked sick from the pink.

     "I don't-," Andy started.

     "Asterope Potter, will you do the honor in being my Valentine," Gilderoy said holding a rose.

     I burst out laughing, "Wait," I continued laughing, "You as in me," I said pointing at myself, "You want me to be your Valentine!?"

     "Yeah, I think that was the question," Lockhart asked confused.

     Poor boy.

     "Nope, because she is my Valentine," Sirius said coming up behind me hugging me from behind.

     Great he is about to blow our cover. How much I want to smack him.