Chapter 23

"Walks Like Rihanna", by The Wanted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The shaggy black dog and furry grey werewolves jumped on each other. I had to go in ad stop them. I was about to move but something fat and furry ran over my foot. It was a rat, I screamed. The shaggy black dog looked over concerned, can dogs be concerned? That was enough time for Remus to claw the dog in the stomach. 

     Then a stag hit me with its bones, or horns or whatever you called them, "What is it, you deer with horns".

     The stag looked offended.

     "Well, sorry for offending you, wait, you can be offended", I asked myself.

     The stag came behind and push me towards the way out of the woods.

     "Stop it, I have to go help Remus", I yelled.

     The stag and rat froze. Uh, okay, that's very weird animal behavior.

     "I already regret doing this", I heard James voice, I turned around and the stag shifted into James.

     "What the, YOU'RE AN ANIMAGUS", I yelled.

     "Yes, now we need to get out", James said.

     "And why do you think I will, I'm not leaving the dog to fend on its own", I said.

     "Don't worry the dog will be absolutely fine", James said.

     "And how do you know that", I sassed.

     James groaned, "Stop being so stubborn, let's go, and you too Pet-rat".

     "What is a Pet-rat", I asked confused.

     "Uh, it's a type of animal", James lied poorly.

     I crossed my arms like I would believe that, "Prove it, right now".

     "That is a Pet-rat", James said pointing at the rat.

     "Really because that looks like a normal rat, I typical ones that I hate, actually I hate all ugly creatures", I said.

     The rat squealed as if it was provoked. 

     "Oh, you're going to die one day, deal with it", I said.

     James tried to hide his laugher as if the rat and he were friends.

     "How are you an animagus", I demanded. "Illegal too, wait, when did I get so smart, I never pay attention in class".

     "We have to move, let's go", James said trying to drag me.

     He couldn't because my feet were planted on the floor, "No, tell me now".

     "We have to go now, it's not safe", James yelled.

     "NO, not safe my ass, you tell me right now before I beat the shit out of you", I screamed. 

     James put his hand in front of him as if that was going to protect him, I am a demigod, you better run brother.

     I was about to slap my wrists to get my twin daggers but Remus decided to growl and James turned back into a stag to help the dog, "Why won't anyone let me have fun today"!

     The rat followed him, I scrunched my face in disgust, I never knew James would have a rat following him around, well besides Peter but he can't actually be a real rat, can he?