Chapter 32

I shivered from the cold as we waited for the train to arrive at Hogsmeade station. I felt a little nervous because forgot to tell someone to pick me up at Platforms 9 and 3/4. 

     "Do you think, that train will ever come, or are we going to die from the cold", I heard James dramatically yell, while he was sitting at the magic heater.

     The one small heater we had was hogged by the Marauders, so the rest of us he to freeze to death. They could've at least let the 1st years stay there if it wasn't going to be anyone else.

     "He just can't shut his fat mouth can he", Bella growled.

     "Leave him be, do you really want to end up falling in the ice", Cissy reasoned.

     Finally, the Hogwarts Express arrived at Hogsmeade statin and the Marauders rushed inside to find a compartment. I rolled my eyes at their behavior. Bella, Cissy, and I went inside, I was supposed to keep them busy because Andy was in another compartment with Ted. Can you believe the job she gave me, how does she expect me to handle 2 teenagers? 

     "Ugh, why is it so high", I yelled when I tried to put my bags up.

     Bella laughed at my misery, "Here, let me.

     "How", I said open-mouthed, I'm not that short.

     "We both are", Cissy said patting my shoulder. 

     Reggie and his friends were in the compartment next to us so we could clearly hear the rucksack that they were making. Gods, when are boys ever quiet.

     "Never", Bella answered, I must've said that aloud. 

     Cissy laughed at our exchange. 

     "I'm going to go get some candy", I said getting up, "What do you both want".

     "Cauldron Cake", Cissy said giddily.

     "I guess I will have some Chocolate Frogs", Bella said shrugging. 

     "Okay, I'm going to get a Licorice Wand", I said walking out of our compartment to go find the trolley lady.

     I found the trolley lady, there was a bunch of 2nd or 3rd year surrounding her so I slowed my pace down. It was a dumb move because the next second, something grabbed my wrist and I was pulled into a dark compartment. I was then pushed into a chest.

     "What the hell", I screeched.

     "I wouldn't yell if I were you, the only yelling I hear is my name", a voice whispered in my ear, it was Rufus.

     "You motherfucker, how dare you, you really don't want children in the future", I growled.

     "Wh-", he started but I kicked him where the 'sun doesn't shine', again, can you believe it, and then I punched him in the face. 

     He got back up so then I judo flipped him and landed a blow in his stomach making him spit out blood. My eyes flashed red.

     "Your lucky, I didn't hurt you too much, now try coming for me again and see what happens", I threatened as I smiled sickly.

     I went out of the compartment leaving his beat-up body there. I paid for the sweets and angrily made it back to my compartment. 

     "What took you so long", Cissy asked first when I sat down.

     "Rufus fuckin whatever his last name is", I spat.

     "What you do to him", Bella said excitedly.