Chapter 28

We reach 30 parts, but not 30 chapters yet! This is my school laptop btw, so some things may be different since they stalk everything I write. I am telling you to vote right now bc I have 60 votes on chapter 1 while the last chapter only has 15 but there are 125 views so wtf, if u like my book then vote! "Anyone", by Justin Bieber.

     "What is a girl doing on the team", Selwyn said staring at me.

     "Here we go again", Reggie whispered under his breath.

     "She is apparently our secret weapon", Parkinson spat.

     "She has a name, you know and I am standing right here Parkinson", I said, gods, this team is giving me a headache like girls can do the same thing as men!

     "Just shut up Selwyn, the game is about to start", Reggie defended.

     "Defending your girlfriend, Black", Rosier mocked.

     "Can you all just shut up, we have to win this game against the Hufflepuffs, but it won't be hard because they are goody-two-shoes", Lucy said cutting in.

     "The first Quidditch game of the year, Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff, I wonder how this is going to turn out", Ludo Bagman the commander said, he was a Slytherin like us.

     "Why him", Lestrange whined.

     I didn't say anything.

     "No, let's welcome the Hufflepuffs, the chasers, Preece, Macavoy, and Applebee, the beaters, Bones, and Abbot, the keeper, Tonks, and seeker, Diggory", Ludo finished.

     "Diggory is a good seeker but not as well as Black", Lucy said, what is it with everyone calling everyone by their last names.

     "Now that's welcome the very best, team, the Sl-", Ludo started. "Ow, Professor McGonagall, you couldn't have been more gentle".

     "No, now move along", Minnie commanded.

     "Okay, okay fine", Ludo said.

     The crowd laughed. I was starting to get nervous now.

     "Calm down, we are going to win this, you are our secret weapon", Reggie comforted. 

     "Now, the Slytherin team, the chasers Selwyn, Rosier, and their secret weapon Olympus, beaters, Malfoy and Lestrange, keeper, Parkinson, and seeker, Black", Ludo said proudly.

     We all flew out on our broomstick. I got my Nimbus 1996 last week. Madame Hooch released the snitch and we all went off. I was quick to get the quaffle before the Hufflepuffs. I already knew that Rosier and Swelyn wouldn't let me get the ball.

     "Olympus has the ball, she is heading for the hoops, she shoots, she scores", Ludo yelled in the mic as I throw the ball.

     (Idk how to act like a commander. Obviously, Lee Jordan and Ludo Bagman are different people, also I'm too lazy to check the books, they are too high up on my bookshelf too, plus I have a headache.)

     Preece had the quaffle now, he threw it but Parkinson caught it giving me a dirty look, throwing the quaffle to Selwyn who wasn't even paying attention and it went right by him.

     "It seems like the chasers and keeper of the Slytherin team are in the middle of a quarrel", Ludo said stating the obvious. 

     Selwyn glared at me. Like it was my fault, maybe you shouldn't be more blind. The minute Lestrange bludger toward Applebee, the one with the quaffle, I snatched it and throw it all the way towards the hoops, Ted had to duck away.