Chapter 57

"Rose," by James Horner from the Titanic. Pls, I'm crying, that song is everything. Listen to it while reading. ^^

     Damn you guys 😢 the comments went back to how much they were and I got 60 votes, 20 more than I usually get. Tysm!

     With that, I'm rewarding you with another update. Some of u guys that don't usually comment, commented and honestly, I loved interacting with u in the comment section!

⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸

     "I'll miss you, girlfriend," Sirius said giving me a long kiss on the lips.

     I kissed him back passionately holding onto him tightly. We pulled apart and stayed in a tight hug for a minute.

     "I'll miss you too," I said staring into his eyes and going in my tippy toes to give him one last kiss.

     "Don't forget to write," Sirius said.

     "I won't forget," I said still hugging him with my ear near to his heart.

     "I have to go now, I promised Cissy I would meet up with her," I said sadly.

     "Yeah I have to go to the marauder's now," Sirius said.

      We parted ways. I headed to go find the Black Sisters but couldn't find them. I headed to the private compartment where Nymphy was instead. I knocked on the door.

     "Password," said a voice.

     "Nymphadora," I answered.

     Bella opened the door for me and shut it once I entered. Andy was sobbing while holding Nymphy. Ted and Cissy were hugging her.

     "Be a good girl for your dad, mommy's going to miss you," Andy whispered.

     "I love you Andy, and I promise that nothing will happen to our little girl," Ted said hugging his two girls.

     I want to cry too.

     Bella kissed Nymphy on the forehead, "Come on Andy, we have to go now. Mother and father will be suspicious if we don't."

     "Yeah," Andy said walking out of the compartment staring at Ted and Nymphy longingly.

     I gave Ted and Nymphy a hug and whispered in Ted's ear, "Please take care of my niece."

     "I won't disappoint. I'm going to be the best dad for her," Ted said smiling.

     I smiled back and walked out of the compartment to where the Black Sisters were. Cissy helped Andy dry her tears while Bella gathered all their trunks.

     "Okay are we ready," I asked.

     "Yes," Andy answered.

     We all walked out of the train. The Black Sisters tried to look for their parents while I looked for who was picking me up.

     "There they are," Bella whispered.

     "They're talking to my parents," I said scared.

     Burger and Onion were talking with my parents. James looked ready to punch Burger while Reggie glared at his mother.

     "Oh I missed you," Druella said giving a cold hug to the Black Sisters.

     They all awkwardly hugged her back.