Chapter 44

"I knew it, I knew it", mother yelled.

     "It's not my fault", dad said.

     Mom glared at dad, "Yes it is, you were supposed to wake up the kids before we miss the train, look at the time we only have 2 minutes before it leaves".

     Dad smirked, "Then what are you still doing here scolding us when they should catch the train".

     "You are in big trouble once-", mom started.

     "Mom it's Lily, bye", James said happily, after New Years Lily and our friends left but Lily told me she had a few make-outs with James.

     I quickly followed behind James giving mom and dad a hug. I passed Sirius, he stayed with us all break, I was avoiding him. After we both woke up in the morning together, Sirius kept smirking at me like he had won the lottery.

     "Bella", I yelled when I found the Black sisters in a compartment.

     I was worried about what had happened to them, before I could ask, as if reading my mind Andy answered, "Mother didn't yell at us, she was proud that we had made friends with a Potter and it will make the tie in our family stronger".

     I sighed, "Thank gods".

     I took another look at Andy and she looked pale, I mean like paler than her skin color, paler pale since the Black family has mostly been pale.

     "Mother wants Lucy and I to get married this summer since he is graduating this year", Cissy said.

     "It doesn't make sense because Rodolphus is also graduating this year", Bella said confused.

     Andy's face started getting green, "I'm going to the bathroom", and she rushed out.

     "I'll be right back", I said following after her.

     I made it to the girl's bathroom on the train and found Andy throwing up in the toilet. I immediately rushed towards her and pulled her hair back.

     After Andy rinsed her mouth she turned to me nervously and whispered something, I barely heard it but it did, "I'm pregnant".

     I stared at her wide-eyed, "Oh my gods really, is it Ted's, wait oh your family".

     "I don't know what to do, I don't want them to hurt Ted", Andy cried, I went and hugged her.

     "How far along are you", I asked.

     "I don't know, I started having pregnancy symptoms so I took a muggle pregnancy test and it came out positive", Andy cried.

     "Well don't worry because I'm gonna be with you every step of the way and I promise not to tell anyone, I have a feeling Madam Pomfrey will have something to help, you aren't thinking of abortion are you", I asked nervously.

     "I had a thought of it but I could never do that and it would hurt me too much to give the baby up for adoption, I already love her", Andy said staring at her stomach.

      I smiled, "How do you know it's a girl".

     "I can feel it", Andy said smiling.

     We heard footsteps coming closer, Andy quickly dried her tears and acted like she was washing her hand while I waited for her.

     "Oh this is the girl's bathroom", Sirius said not even surprised.

     "Um...yeah the boy's one is on the left", I said awkwardly.