Chapter 34

Who listened to JB's new song Hold On last night, or whatever time it was!!! So proud of u, Justin Bieber!! ^^ 

I wrote that note a few days ago!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

     I paced back and forth nervously, today was the day that my father was bringing the Black sisters and Reggie to camp. If this kept going then I would've started biting my nails off. 

     "Calm down, how bad could your witchy friends be", Anna reassured, Silena had left to visit her father, it seems a bit suspicious that she didn't want to talk to him and now she is going home for the holidays.

     "Asterope there are some people that we think are disguised as monsters demanding to see you", Malcolm, Annie's brother said rushing into cabin 1. 

     "What, what do they look like", I said.

     "Well, one has platinum mixed with black hair and one has curly black hair-", he started.

     "Oh my gods, they are here", I said freaking out.

     "The black curly-haired one is threatening Clarisse", Malcolm added. "And you know that isn't good".

     I ran out of my cabin, no one wants to see a mad Clarisse, I arrived at the edge of the barrier where the Black sisters and Reggie were waiting.

     "How dare you threaten me pale face freak, do you know how I am", I heard Clarisse year at Bella.

     "Do you know who I am", Bella yelled back.

     "Does it look like I care, I am Clarisse La Rue daughter of Ares the god of war, I could kill you in a heartbeat", Clarisse yelled proudly.

     Bella's face got red, "I'd like to see a girl like you try, I'm Bellatrix Black, a Black, part of the biggest and richest pureblood family".

     "Lier, there is no such thing as a pureblood demigod or monster, there are only half-bloods", Clarisse yelled confused.

     "Okay, break it up", I said forcing a smile.

     Clarisse glared at me, "Did you not hear, she was threatening my life".

     "Um, Clarisse, why don't you go to the infirmary", I said knowing too well I was putting Will's life on the line, but he has Nico to back him up.

     "Infirmary, why the hell would I need to go to the infirmary", Clarisse yelled fuming.

     "Clarisse just goes, you don't know what is happening so just leave it to Aster", Annie said speaking up.

     "Shut up, wise princess", Clarisse spat, and I was starting to think they were going to get along.

     "Guys head back, Asterope has this under control", Chiron's voice boomed from behind us appearing in his centaur form.

     After they had left Andy said, "It's you, your the guy that was in a wheelchair, how do you have horse legs".

     "Did you come out of the Forbidden Forest", Reggie asked.

     "Why won't it let us though", Cissy asked touching the barrier.

     "Stop the questions, I Asterope Potter daughter of Zeus god of lightning give you 4 permission to enter Camp Half-Blood", I said and they rushed through the barrier.

     Reggie asked, "So one of you has to invite us or something".

     "Yeah, only demigods and godly creatures are allowed through so no monsters can enter", I answered.