Chapter 35

"Sister-in-law, mother I didn't think you were for real at the train station", Sirius said stuttering.

     "Of course I was, Regulus and Thalia will get married by the end of the school year", Walburga said happily.

     Reggie spoke up, "Mother, I am only 14 and Thalia is only 15, wouldn't it be better for us to get married after we graduate".

     "I suppose, but then I expect kids after you both get married", Walburga agreed.

     Kids, oh my gods, I don't think I can do this.

     "Ms. Black-", I stared.

     Walburga cut me off, "Nonsense, I am going to be tour mother-in-law, call me Walburga, and if you want, mom".

     "Um, uh okay", I said nervously.

     "Auntie Walburga, why don't we take Thalia and give her a tour of the house, and then we can all have dinner when uncle Orion and father come home", Bella suggested.

     "Well, fine, I will have the house-elves start on the food", Walburga said heading towards a dark hallway.

     I stared at where she disappeared still shocked.

     "Married, of course, you're going to get married to the better brother", Sirius spat.

     "You're my brother and even if I'm supposed to hate you right now, I know your little secret, and I would never do that to you", Reggie said hurt.

     While the two brothers worked out whatever they were talking about, Bella, Cissy, Andy, and I sneaked away and made it to one of the sister's bedrooms, it was all black so I'm assuming that it belonged to Bella.

     "Why does your mother want me to marry Reggie so badly", I asked.

     "I think it is only because you said you're from an American pureblood family, mother has been wanting to have someone from an American pureblood family in the Black bloodline so we can be superior", Cissy said.

     I rolled my eyes at that, "What's the deal with Sirius anyway".

     "Well you already know that the whole Black family hates him, well besides some of us, because he got sorted into Gryffindor", Andy said.

     "I think Sirius is jealous of Reggie, but I don't know what, I have always known that he wanted the best life for Reggie so he isn't jealous that get the attention and is treated properly but he has been acting weird since Auntie said you and Reggie were going to get married", Bella said.

     "Do you think he has a thing for Aster", Cissy said saying my real name since we were in private.

     "Not that I think of it, it does make sense and believe me when I say I don't recognize all that mushy stuff", Bella said.

     "Sirius is jealous of Reggie because she might marry Reggie instead of himself", Andy said excitedly, there was nothing to be happy about, I would never even kiss that cocky annoying Marauder.

     I groaned, "Hello, I'm right here, and Sirius doesn't like me and why would I even marry him when I hate him".

     Andy came up to me, "Do you like Sirius".

     "No, why would I, he is so annoying", I said getting defensive.

     "Yup, she likes him", Cissy said.

     "Excuse me", I said.

     "Guys, why would Aster like Sirius in the first place", Bella said coming to the rescue.