Chapter 62

"So you're like a goddess," Sirius said staring at me.

     "Yeah," I nodded feeling a sense of pride.

     "But you're too beautiful to even be considered a goddess," Sirius admired, you could practically see hearts in his eyes.

     I blushed, "Whatever, any questions? Also, Sirius, we aren't getting back together!"

     "So like, are we actually twins," James asked.

     I went up and hugged him, "Definitely!"

    "But how does it even work? You both are twins but different dads," Lily asked confused trying to figure it out.

     "Let me explain, so there is a boy and a girl-," Zeus said striding into the room again.

     "Father please shut your mouth," I said groaning.

     "Excuse me, how dare you talk over me," Zeus yelled.

     I rolled my eyes at the child, "All you know how to say is lies!"

     "I tell nothing but lies," Zeus said confidently.

     I facepalmed and muttered, "How is he the King of Olympus, I don't understand how I am his daughter?"

     "I heard that, as I said, I tell nothing but lies. Never underestimate what comes out of my mouth, for as I am the King of Olympus," Zeus bellowed to the whole world.

     "Sir, do even understand what you just said," Lily asked ready to smack him.

     "Yes of course young lady," Zeus said raising his eyebrows.

     "Lily, don't even try with him," Alice said.

     "Sir, you are saying that everything you say is a lie," Lily said ignoring Alice.

     "Why must you always correct me," Zeus whined like a baby.

     "Please go back to Olympus and leave us alone," Sirius said boldly.

     "Boy, that's it, you're not allowed to go anywhere near my daughter. For extra precautions, I'm taking you to Hades's realm," Zeus said picking Sirius up by the ear and dragging him.

     "It was nice knowing you mate," Jame said patting Sirius's back.

     Sirius screamed, "James you dumbass, I'm about to die!"

     "Wait really," James said panicking.

     "Shut up, you already offended a god. On top of that, I'm the King of Olympus," Zeus said screaming in Sirius's ear.

     Poor eardrums, if only they didn't have an idiot as an owner.

     "Please sir, I didn't mean to say that," Sirius begged.

     "You think that's gonna make me forgive you! You are not to even lay eyes on my daughter," Zeus said.

     "I promise you that I truly care about her," Sirius said.

     "So he says," Zeus said rolling his eyes.

     I sighed, "Dad just let him go, it's not like I'm ever going to date him again."

     "Fine, you listen here boy, I won't hesitate to kill you with lighting," Zeus threatened.

     "Y-yes s-sir," Sirius stuttered as he was dropped down painfully.

     "Brother, I think you need lessons on how to control your behavior," Reggie said pulling Sirius away.

     As Reggie and Gideon look to see if Sirius was okay, I explained, "Basically from what I was told, our mother James couldn't have children, Zeus came along and magically placed me in mom's stomach and also saw you there but kept it a secret. We were born as twins but with different dads."