jealousy

Hey guys, so I had some one ask me if they can use the plot of my story in their's, I would not like that, what I mean is I want you guys to come up with your own creative plot and story, so that I got that out of the way on with the show.

Why did George have to invite his "friend" Katie, I thought it was just going to me and him why did she have to ruin my time with him, I felt a felling I haven't felt for a very long time, jealousy, for some reason I feel jealous of Katie, George felt comfortable around her, maybe because she was an old friend, or they had something special, but he didn't avoid her like me, he talked with her on and on about stuff he never did that with me.

"So clay, how long have you known George." She looked back at me with a smile, "uhh well I have known George for maybe two weeks." She looked at me surprised, "oh I thought you knew George longer than that." George looked at her, "hey when are you going to start school." He looked at her with a smile, "well I start tomorrow as matter of fact." He looked happy, "hey what are you guys doing on Saturday." She ask looking at George, "well-." I cut off George, "we're going to my friends party." He looked at me, "well I was deciding not to go, but I guess I changed my mind." I smiled he was actually coming.

"Oh well what kinda party." She asked it sounded like she wanted to come, "well we don't really know it's probably like those high school party's where they're drunk teenagers or something." George said sarcastically," oh well is everyone invited." She asked, "uhh I don't think so but we could take you." George smiled, I rolled my eyes whys does George have to pay attention to her but not me, "well what do you guys want to do while we're out." Katie's asked looking at me and then back at George.

"Well I haven't been here long enough to know where everything is In this town." George stated, "I was going to show George the whole town, but I don't know if you guys want to do that.

"That sounds fun."

Hey guys, I know this is really short and non-edited, But I had to deal with Christmas, and my sleep schedule has been messed up, and I have to catch up on school work, hopefully you guys forgive me for not posting for three days. I will post the longest chapter I have ever written tomorrow. Sorry guys. 🥺