Why so many people?

He stepped off the bus and saw the huge building, with LOT'S of people all he wanted to do was get through all of those people without anybody looking at him, he followed his sister and pushed passed all the talking people, thankfully he wasn't noticed so he didn't have to talk to any body.

As his sister led him to the reception's office, the office lady looked up at them and greeted them "hello dears you look new you must be the new students." She said in a cheery tone, "yes we are this is my brother George Davidson, and I'm Eliza Davidson." She said, "oh great just let me hand you your schedule's and you can be on your way." The lady said still in her cheery voice, it sounded fake, she handed them their schedule's and they walked away he could hear a sigh from the lady, yep just as fake as he thought.

As he looked at the paper he read the classes he had.
If I get these schedule's wrong ....sorry, I'm in fifth grade so I don't know anything. 😐

The schedule read
Math class 1st period (room*221)
History 2nd period (room*164)
Social studies 3rd period (room*236)
P.E 4th period (room*125)
Lunch 5th period (lunchroom)
Science 6th period (room*69)
That was all it said, he took a breath and prepared that he would have to talk to other people unless they didn't want to talk that would be amazing, he said his goodbyes to his sister and walked off , he wandered around the school trying to find his first class he squeezed through crowds and people, but the worst thing that could possibly happen happened, he was looking at his schedule when he bumped in to some one, he fell down to the ground while the person gasped in shock

"I'm so sorry are you ok?" The voice spoke, as
He looked up he saw a tall figure with blonde hair, green eyes wearing black ripped jeans and a green hoodie with freckles sprinkled on his face and blushed with embarrassment, he reached his hand out to me to help me get up but I got up on my own.

"I'm sorry are ok" he said once more "yes." I said looking away I glanced at him, then I started looking at my paper I knew what I had to do, I sighed saying "do you know where this class is." and showed him my schedule he looked at it and smiled "I have all these classes too." he smiled "I can take you there." he said and gestured to follow him I was so annoyed that I have to walk with this dude to class and that would mean...... talking, he started some small talk I just said "mmhmm." Most of the time we walked.
"We're here." he said walking into class first and I walked into class after, I scanned the room there was only one seat left and guess where that was, right next to that dude, I sighed as he waved for me to come sit next to him, I walked over to the desk and sat next to him the teacher wasn't here yet so the class has some free time.

"Hey I haven't seen you around what's your name." He asked, yes I don't like talking but I'm not rude. "George." I said resting my head on the desk "cool my name is clay I know it's a wired name right.". He said as he chuckled
"Mmhm." I hummed "but my friends call me dream."
I thought for a moment

Why does he think we're friends.

As of that the teacher walked in "good morning class." he said he scanned the room and saw George, "I having some exciting news we have a new student."

CRAP!
"You come up here." he said obviously pointing to George, getting walked up there, George introduced himself to the class "H-hi my name is G-George." He said shyly "well George tell us a bit about your self." The teacher said pushing George to talk, "I Well I-I move from England to here." When he said that a boy about his age with dirty blonde hair started to talk.

"good day mate I'm from the England too!" He said in a terrible English accent

"Nick don't be rude." The teacher said "you can go sit down now." The teacher gestured towards the chair next to clay, George went to sit next to clay and exhaled in relief that was over with, "sorry about Nick he a pain in the ass." Clay said, nick turned around and looked at clay and mouthed "I heard You." Making a sad face.

The teacher started the lesson and went by pretty fast, he went through the cycle in every class of clay trying to make conversation and failing, George just didn't want to get too attached to clay he didn't want to get to attached to any one at this point, this continued until lunch where clay tried his hardest to make conversation.

"Hey George come sit with me and my friends." He said having a huge smile on face, I declined but he kept on insisting "come on please. He whined and he wasn't letting me have a choice, "fine!" I said loudly "yay!" He yelled "come follow me." I followed him to a table with seven people, I don't do well with anyone especially not seven.

Clay patted right next to him for me to sit next to him some one from the table spoke up "sooooo~ dream who's your new boyyyyyfriend~?" Some one said it was a guy wearing a beanie and had black hair, clay blushed "I told you not to say that infront of new people quackity!" He said frantically while blushing, everyone was laughing, I just shrugged it off and just ate my food, "so George right it's George?" Some one said "yes it is." I said "cool my name is nick.

As they talked and ate their food they didn't talk to me, wich was.Nice since I didn't want to be here, as I was In my thoughts a girl walked right behind clay and covered his face "guess who!" She said he sighed like he was annoyed, hey Stacey " correct." She uncovers his eyes and started getting touchy with him, he looked over me as If he was asking for help

"So hey geo-" clay was cut off by Stacey "talk to me instead." She whined "and you George or whatever go away" she Said with disgust I was offended but didn't care because that means I can go, I stood up and walked away I heard clay say "George wait!" As I Shuffled into the bathroom I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself

"I wish you were here Dustin."

Hoped you like this longer chapter send your feedback so I can improve
👉👈