I love you/ the end :(

"George I have something to tell you." Clay said, I looked at him confused, "what is it."
He looked away, "d-do you promise not to be weirded out." He said, "of course not....whats wrong." I asked with concern, "its... its my feelings for you, the first time I bumped into you..... I-I thought you were so cute, how small you were, and god your eyes, they were so mesmerizing, and I've been trying to hide these feelings, because Im afraid of losing you and you'll ha-."

I cut him off by grabbing his coat, and pulled him into a kiss, god was it such a good one, the taste if lips on mine the burning sensation in my cheeks, and the butterflies in my stomach, I felt right I loved it, It was, pure bliss, I pulled away from him and looked at him, his face was cover in blush and he looked so hot with his flustered face, "nothing will make me hate you clay, I love you too." I said, I was pulled into another kiss shorter than the other, "will you be my boyfriend George." He asked, "what kind of questions is that, of course I will."

Time skip
Senior year

Me and clay have been together for two years, and we've been as happy as we can be, both are parents were very supportive for our relationship, and that gave me some comfort, all of are friends have supported us too, nick, Katie, and surprisingly Stacey, and nothing can come in between me and him.

If it wasn't for us moving because of Dustin I wouldn't be here with clay.

The end

Thank you everyone for reading this, and all the people that read this each time I Posted, thank you for being loyal, I have so many more books coming out for you guys so if like this one wait for me to post my new ones, with new story lines, more spice, and even more drama stay tuned.

Also this is the song I based this book off of, (Please don't) by MXMTOON/ Maia