Will I accept

I'm back botche's, happy holidays I will not be writing on Christmas so wait for a chapter after,peirdot.💅

"Breakfast sounds nice."

I guess I was just tired from staying up late but I felt comfortable around clay now, that would probably change later and go back to trying to avoid him," what sounds good to you, waffles or pancakes?" He asked with a bright smile on his face, "omg pancakes." Hopefully he would make pancakes that are good, and not ones that are not burnt or to raw, "I would never think of you as a pancakes person." He said with a sarcastic tone, I rolled my eyes and sighed I wished he wasn't always making jokes about me that's one thing I hate the most about him.

It was awkward, we both just waited there, he grabbed a whisk and mixed the pancake mix with the other ingredients, "soo- I was wondering." He paused, " Stacey is throwing a party she invited me to come, but I-I uhh wanted you to come with me." I rolled my eyes when he brought up Stacey, "you know I'm not a people person." He looked at me and frowned, "plus aren't your friends going." I said so he wouldn't want to bring me, "well all my friends are coming, but a I wanted to bring you personally."

I blushed why does this guy try so hard, "what will I get in return." I said knowing he had nothing to give, he looked up and stared off In the distance to think of what he would give, then he smirked, "we can go to the mall the next day and you can get anything you want." I looked at him, there was some stuff I skimmed through at the mall when my mom took me to check out the town, then I remembered that big soft cuddly bear in some little plushy store, "I'll think about it." He smiled and started to cook the pancakes, clay hummed as he flipped the pancakes.

"Here you are my good sir." He placed big fluffy pancakes, they looked perfect, I too a bit out of the thicc fluffy pancakes, and I was surprised at how good it was, "you like it." He asked with anticipation on how I thought of it, "this is the most amazing thing that I have put in my mouth." He chuckled, "that's what she said." I blushed, but I laughed it off, I finished my pancakes and was satisfied with my meal.

"I think I'm going to go know." I walked over to the door," wait your leaving now, I wanted to hang out a little more." He looked like he was sad, I rolled my eyes, "why would I want to hang out with you," I said In a sarcastic tone, "watch your mouth mister." He said back I chuckled, "well remember I have to think about your invitation to the party so I tell you later if I decide or not." I reasoned.

"Fine see you later." He waved goodbye, I walked out the door, walking down the streets it was calming, I inhaled the fresh air I felt relaxed, As I walked down the streets the birds chirped and fluttered there wings while I walked by, when I reached the intersection of the road I saw two boys walking in the cross walk there was a speeding truck heading right towards them, The truck almost hit them they looked at the truck and cursed at the driver for almost hitting them, then I remembered a memory that I wanted to forget was a bitter sweet memory that he hated to ever think about.

This is really important to the story so please read this.

"Hey George." The boy waved at me to catch my attention, the boy was maybe about 6ft and had brown hair with chocolate eyes, "hey Dustin." I said hugging him, " are you happy that we finally completed the first year of high school." I nodded my head, "what are you planning to do this summer." I asked, we started to walk down the streets, "oh you know hanging out with you all day." I was happy that every day I would spend time with him.

"So I was wondering If you wanted to go with me to Katie's party this week." He asked he looked over to me to see what I would say, I looked back at him, "I would go any where for you." I said hugging his arm, Dustin scratched his head and blushed, I chuckled at the his nervousness, "thanks." I held his arm but he didn't pull away either so we walked for a while like that,

We walked to a intersection and started to cross but Dustin stopped in the middle of  the cross walk, "George." I looked back he was standing there with his head down, " what's wrong." I was confused on what he was doing, " George I was meaning to tell you this for years now but I just haven't found the right time to say it, but-." He paused, "but what?" I was scared of what he was going to say, " George ever since we became friends, I thought we were just going friends but as time went on I noticed the little things, your smile your laugh, they were all so perfect." He looked up at me, " George I love you," I wanted to cry I was so happy, " Dustin I love you." too we both looked at each other and we looked so happy, As I stepped closer I wanted to hug him but I was stopped by a noise, all I hear next was the blaring of the car horns and Dustin screaming, "GEORGE WATCH OUT!"

I started to cry, tears streaming down my face, Dustin, Dustin was gone and I couldn't get him back, "Dustin, I miss you." I whimpered, I probably looked crazy crying in the middle of the side walk, but there was no one around to see me, so I just let all out, "Dustin I wish you were here." I mumbled.

I walked back home crying walking right past my sister and my mother sitting at the table, "George?" My mom was worried, "what happened." I looked at her and sniffled, "I just want Dustin back." I mumbled, she walked over to me, "I know you do, I know you love him but you have to let him go, I'm sorry George."

"He's gone."

I'm so tired like bitch I could sleep through a fire.