Boy's night!

Hey guys umm I really have nothing to say, well enjoy this chapter. 👁👅👁

Me and George stepped out of the bathroom, I felt better after the warm embrace, it was the first time that George tried to talk to me without me starting the conversation first, "took you guys long enough." Skeppy complained, " come let's get going."  Bad suggested, as of that we all walked out of the coffee shop and started to head to my house, skeppy tried to make a conversation, "so what are we going to do once we get to clays house?" It was already like five and it was dark, because it was late November, " umm I don't, Know watch a movie." We all agreed on that, all we need to do now is decide what movie we're gong to watch, " Maybe we could watch, the fault in are stars." We all looked at bad.

"What it's a beautiful love story." He said we all chuckled at his defense, "well speaking of love story's, let's watch something in that genre." I suggested, we all half agreed, but we then have to see if there's a movie that's appealing to us in that genre, I took a glance at George it was the first time I've seen him warm up to people, he looked comfortable, but something tells me he's just putting on a smile.

As bad and skeppy were having there little arguments, and sapnap looking at his phone, me and George just awkwardly walked next to each other, "so ummm were you ok earlier, it looked like you were crying." I looked at him he actually was caring about me, "yeah I'm ok, you know this the first time you actually seemed to care for me." He looked at me and scoffed, "I didn't want to be in that situation, I didn't want to deal with you crying." I frowned, was he really that distant from everyone one, he looked up at me and noticed my frown, " if it makes you feel better I was actually worried." I looked up at him and smiled, " your actually warming up to me."

We all walked way just cracking jokes and having deep meaningful conversations, George just listened but never talked, we all reached my house as we walked up the steps, I saw George admiring at how big it was, "woah what do your parents do for a living." He asked still in awe on how big it was, " there both real estate agents."
I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

My parents were out for the week so I had all of the house to myself, we all walked up to my room, " wow Clay your set up is so cool." George walked over to my pc and stared in awe, "thanks my parents bought me all that stuff last summer." I turned on the tv and we all either sat down on the floor or my bed, I sat on my bed George at the foot of the bed and skip, bad, and sapnap would rather sit on the floor, "what movie should we watch, we all agreed to watch a romance one." We all thought for a moment and then bad suggested something, "we could watch the new movie STAR GIRL  on Disney plus." I looked it up, it looked good enough.

We all watched the movie I could tell everyone was going to sleep, skep and
Bad were basically a sleep laying on each other, and sapnap was dozing of, George was laying down on the foot of the bed.

I got some blankets from the guest room and put them on my friends, I stared out the window it was silent, peaceful, I looked around the room and my eyes landed on George, he looked so peaceful with his hair covering his eyes, "hey can you stop staring at me I'm trying to sleep." I was startled he was awake, he sat up one the bed, "sorry." I was so embarrassed, " it's fine, I guess you just zoned out." I looked at hi. And smiled softly with the moonlight shining through the window, "soooo?" George was trying to make find something to talk about.

"So what do you want to do while these brats are asleep?" He asked, I chucked, " well maybe we can watch some YouTube on my phone to wake them up." He yawned and nodded his head, I grabbed my phone and layed on my bed with an empty spot right next to me, I patted the spot to signal to George spot sit next to me.

We turned on some random video and watched it together, I could tell George was about to pass out, he dug his face into my arm as warmth traveled through my body, I felt my heart pump, I felt a special feeling in my body, it was a good feeling, but didn't know what it was I turned off my phone, and put my head in George's soft hair, I wanted to stay like this forever, but I knew once he woke up George would probably freak out, but I didn't mind I just wanted to feel his warmth.

George POV

I woke up and I wasn't In my bed room, it was clay's, I looked to who I was sleeping on it was clay I blushed and slowly got up from where I was, I looked around and saw bad and skeppy laying on each other, and sapnap by himself, I checked my phone it was 9:00 am I had missed 3 call's from I mom, I got up from the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, I decided to call my mom to make her from stop worrying.

The phone rang for a minute before she picked up, "George are you there?" She asked, " yes mom it's me." She sighed in relief, " are you ok why didn't you come home Last night." "Well I was hanging out with my friends." She gasped " your finally making friends." She sounded happy, " omg mom there just my friends." "Well I'm happy you made some friends come home if you want to, or you can hang out with your friends." "Ok thanks mom." "Bye sweetheart." "Bye mom."

George sighed he wanted to go home. But he couldn't just up and leave, that would be rude, he heard foot steps come down stairs, he looked up from his phone to see clay,
"Hey how'd you sleep." He asked he looked nervous, "well apart from Waking up on you it was comfortable." He blushed, " well you want some breakfast before you leave." He asked

"Breakfast sounds nice."

Hey guys hope you enjoy my chapters, and have a happy early Christmas. 🎅

Please don't (dreamnotfound)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ