Are you ok

Clay
2:34pm
George are you there?
Are you ok
Did I do something
George please answer
Im sorry if I did something
Text me if you see this.

He kept on spamming my phone with messages, I couldn't talk to him right now, not after what happened at the party, school was tomorrow and I don't think I can face him, I sat in my room all weekend clay visited once but my sister covered for me saying that I was out with my mom.

No one knew what had happened, The only person that seemed to care was clay, but what he didn't know was that he's the reason I've been hiding, I knew he was drunk, and it wasn't his fault, but if he didn't stop after I pushed him it would have been way worse, I was deep in my thoughts, I heard a little ticking sound, I looked around my room looking for the source, and then I focused on the window it was coming from there?

"George you've got to be in your room theres no way your really this busy."

It was clay I looked out the window slightly and say clay standing with his blonde bangs covering his eyes, "George, nice try I saw peek your head out." He yelled, I cringed at my mistake and opened my window and stuck my head out, "what do you want clay." I said, in a harsh tone, "George are you ok you haven't responded to my text messages, he said I could tell that was hurt by my tone of voice, "I-I've been really busy." I lied, "well you could have told me that in response to my messages." He reasoned, "could you please come down here so we can talk a little better."

Got up put on an oversized hoodie, and went out into the early December cold, I ran downstairs and opened the front door to find clay waiting, "hey George." He said in a soft tone, "h-hi." I walked out and closed the door behind me, "George is there something wrong." He asked I looked away, "is it something I did." I looked at him and opened my mouth but nothing came out, "do you remember what happened at the party." I spoke, "no." He chuckled, "well I-I..... you did something...... and I didn't like it."he looked at me and his eyes showed that he was scared," what... what did I do." He responded, tears stared to well up in my eyes,"George..." I broke down in front of him tears streamed down my face and I couldn't breathe from all the crying, clay pulled into a hug, it was nice and I felt safe, as his big arms wrapped around my back.

I calmed down he brought his hand up to my head and started to play with my hair, it felt nice I wanted to stay like this forever but I knew that wouldn't happen, "George can please tell me what I did." I pulled away from the hug and looked at him rubbing the tears from my face, "s-so we played a bit of spin the bottle truth or dare.......and you kinda got wasted....." I stoped and looked at clay for a moment, "and we played after some other people got asked a bunch of crazy stuff..... this girl Maia spun the bottle I got picked and well....she dared me to do seven minutes of heaven with you." I stopped and looked at clay once again, he looked shocked I mean who could blame him.

"And well lets just say when we got shoved in the closet and y-y-you well....kinda almost went all the way." He looked at me, "I-I-Im so so so so sorry George if I wasn't so dumb this...... this wouldn't have happened." He hugged me again," do you hate me?" He asked, "no no no I don't hate you clay, I get it, you were drunk and I mean really drunk." I looked at him, "umm its just that something happened a while back before I moved and so thats one of the reasons I didn't like it." I kinda did though I thought to myself, "can I asked what happened." He looked at me and rubbing my shoulder.

"Maybe later in like a million years." I responded, he hugged me a third time but I didn't mind, "umm so George what are you going to do for Christmas." I thought about it a little, "I don't really have any plans." I said as I pulled out of the hug, well me,nick, and Stacey are going snowboarding like across the country..... and I was wondering if you would like to come." I looked him wide eyed, " you expect me to go all the way across the country to snowboarding with you guys." I slightly yelled, "so is that a no." He frown, "what the hell no its a total yes, yes yes yes! I would love to go." I said jumping on him, knocking him to the ground.
"Jeez George chill." He said getting up, "sorry." I said blushing, "its fine." He looked at me for a bit, "So do want to go get some food." He said.

"I'd love to."

Thanks for the support🥰