A long way

"George your friend is here." My mom yelled, It was December 20th and clay, nick, Stacey, and me were all going to Oregon, to go snowboarding, and we were staying until Christmas, "coming." I said as I fixed my hair and ran downstairs with my big suitcase and backpack, I ran downstairs to see my mom chatting with clay, "hey George." He waved , "hey clay." I ran up too him and we both walked out the door, "have fun you two." My mom said, I waved back, and me and clay went off to Staceys.

"So are you excited." He asked, "YES!", why wouldn't I be." spending time with clay was all I wanted to do now, after what happened something about my attitude changed when I was around him, And spending a whole five days with clay all the time made me nervous, "so uhh, hows it going with you and Stacey." I asked, " he looked at me and frowned, "horrible, I feel like all she uses me for is money, and guess who's paying for most of the trip." He he said with sass, "oh....... I can pay for stuff with you." I said, he looked at me and shook his head, "no George this a present for you....... and also an apology for what happened.

"Plus Nick is chipping in." I felt bad for not paying with clay but he was always so stubborn about me paying for stuff, and I never understood why, "hey clay." We arrived at Stacey's house and Nick was on the front porch talking to some dude with pink hair, " hey nick." He waved, the other boy looked over, and looked at clay and looked at me, "who's this?" The boy with the pink asked, "oh this is George." Clay gestured his hand towards me, "hi." I waved with smile, "he smirked, "your cute." He said , I blushed and looked over to clay, he looked annoyed but I didn't know why, "Im dave, but people call me technoblade, Im Staceys brother by the way." He held his and, I put out my hand aand shook his.

"Clay!" Stacey came running out of the house jumping onto him,"hey." He said trying to get her off him." He pushed her off him but still clinging to his arm, "is everyone ready to go." Nick asked we all nodded, and got in what was I think was daves car, we all just chatted as we drove to the air port, the car made it to a stop, "ok see ya guys." Dave waved, "especially you cutie." He winked at me, I blushed, "techno leave George alone." Clay responded he looked........ jealous? "Whatever, see ya around." He drove off in his car, "don't pay attention to him he's....... kinda pervert." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me along the big air port.

"Flight 420 please bored your plane."

A voice spoke over the inter com, "thats are flight." Clay said, we all rushed over to the boarding area gave the flight attendant our tickets and swiftly got on the plane, me and clay sat down next to each other, I was ready to get out of this oven we call Florida.

(The reason I picked Oregon, is because I live there.)

POV SWITCH clay/dream

We finally got onto the plane George looked tired, I couldn't blame him just getting on a plane can be hard especially with all the people and stuff, I still feel really bad for what happened at the party, I can't believe I don't remember kissing, I would have loved to remember..... but then again I could have raped him if He didn't push me off him, and...... and I would never forgive myself if I did that, I love him, I really do I want him to be mine, but I don't know if he loves me,I was just thinking until George spoke up "hey clay." He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my arm, "y-yeah George." My breath hitched from his sudden touch, "how long is this flight going to be." He snuggled his head on my arm, "uhh e-eight hours." I liked his touch, "good." As he fell asleep on my arms.

I couldn't help but stare, he was so cute, I put my head against his and snuggled in for the long plane ride.

Time skip

"Clay... clay..... clay, uwu snuggles."  I opened my eyes and looked at George, he started to laugh, "what the heck George!" He looked at me and smiled, "what, you weren't getting up so I decided to do that." He smirked, "what did master not like that~." He laughed harder, " s-shut up." I Said while getting up, I grabbed my bag and George's stuff from the over head luggage compartment, we both walked to see an annoyed nick, and an angry Stacey, "whats going on." I walked over to them, "Staceys being a bitch." Nick said, "NO IM NOT.... your saying that clay likes George more than me... thats not true right clay." She asked, making puppy dog eyes, "uhhhhh." I backed away from Stacey a little, "ughhhhhh!" She put her hands up and shook them.
We all walked out, together, some of us a little annoyed.

"Are you guys hungry Im starving." George asked, "yeah I could go for something to eat.

"How about some killer burger."

Hey y'all, bye y'all