The lodge

Just some fluff for guys, I loved writing this chapter.

"We had finally arrived at the lodge we were supposed to be staying at, it was a large modern looking lodge, and one with the best reviews out of any other lodge, I took a breath of the cold air that filled my lungs as I rolled down the window to admire the the white snow flakes that fell from the sky, I looked over to George, he was still comfortably sleeping on my arm, "George." He woke up and looked around, he looked at me and snuggled up against my arm again, "its cold." He whispered, he shivered from the temperature, "I'll go get a coat for you." I said taking his head off my arms and resting on his seat.

There were butterflies in my stomach, I felt warm around George, I want to feel the sensation of his lips meeting mine.......... no.....don't think like that he's you friend keep it together, I told myself, I blushed at the thought and continued getting the coat for George, "hey." George looked up from his phone, "hey clay." He said taking the coat, I looked back at Stacey and nick, "they're still asleep?" I asked, George chuckled, "I guess so." I smiled, "well do you want to bring all are stuff to are room." I asked, "uh sure." He said getting out of the car.

we grabbed most of the bags leaving a couple behind, and we took what we could, "so which floor is are room on." He asked adjusting the bags in his hands, "Like the third floor, I got us dudes are own little master suites." I smiled, he looked over at me with a concerned look, "are you sure you okay spending all this money on this trip, I mean your still in high school, you should be saving up for college." He said, "George don't worry about me, I just want you to have a good time." I said looking over to him, he shook his head and chuckled, "simp." He whispered, "only for you." I smirked, he blushed, "I got you." I chuckled.

We joked as we walked up to the, what you would call a master suite, but like only one room is smaller, we both walked in George dropped the suitcases and looked at the room in awe, "w-why is it so big." He said with his jaw dropped.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Just because." I said looking around with George, "umm so where should put the suitcases." He said picking them back up, "umm put mine by the bed by the door, nicks on the bed in the middle, and you can get the one by the window, "wait really." He said , his smile grew even bigger, "yeah its all yours." He squealed jumping up and down, "THANK YOU." He yelled, he jumped over to the bed looking out the window, the view was beautiful, the trees swaying in the wind with the snow gently falling to the ground as people sped past on there snowboards.

"I should go wake Stacey, and nick." I said, "mmm ok, I'll just change into something more.... comfortable." He said getting up and searching through his bag, "ok see ya in a bit, "also..... where's Staceys room?" He asked, "oh its on the floor below us she gets her own room, but smaller." I responded, he nodded to my response I walked back into the cold.

I walked up to the car, nick was up checking his phone, and Stacey still drooling in her sleep, "hey, is George going to be able to walk." He smirked, I looked at him my eyes wide and my face filled with blush, His smirk was so smug I wanted to slap it right off his face, "get your stuff shit head and lets go....... also your sleeping on the floor." I said annoyed as fuck, "wait no I want to sleep on the comfy beds." He whinnied, "to bad." I responded, we walked into the elevator and we just chatted to the room, "but actually....., do you like George." He asked, I looked away, "you can tell me, I promise not to tell him." He reassuring, "y-yeah...I guess." He smiled, "good for you man."

We walked to the suit and set are suitcases down, nick jumped on the beds digging his face into the pillow, I looked over to George, he was wearing tight leggings and a oversized hoodie with a smiley face on it, it looked cute.

"If you take picture then it will last longer." He said looking up from his phone, "i pulled out my phone and took......... about a million photos, "H-hey I didn't mean for you to actually do that." He got up and started chasing me around, "nope you told me to take some pictures, "too bad~." I sang, soon as I knew it, I fell on my back on the bed mattress, next George fell on top of me are legs intertwined, We looked at each other for a second before nick broke the silence, "I-Im going to go wake up Stacey." He said, he quickly walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Got it." George said as he reached his hand for my phone, I quickly grabbed his wrists and and flipped him on his back with his arms pinned above his head, "c-clay..... can you get off m-me." He said, blush covered his face, I snatched the phone from his hand, and quickly got off him, "uhh.... sorry." I said looking away, we both sat on the bed looking away from each other, "i-its ok." He said, "do you maybe want to unpack." He asked , "uhh yeah definitely."

I want him.......  I love him.

Love all of you, also this book is sadly near the end so stay tuned😚🌸
Also I want say thanks so much for the support, love all of youuuuuuuuuuu!