decision

Hey guys I'm so grateful that I have people actually reading my story, if you have feed back please send me what you think.

Clay

Hey George are you there, I just wanted to ask
If you have decided yet there's only two days till the party.
3:56 pm

It's been maybe over four days since I've hung out with clay, wich was a relief I really needed to be alone, but I still haven't made up my mind about going to the party.

Clay

Hey George are you there, I just wanted to ask
If you have decided yet there's only two days till the party
3:56 pm

George

I haven't but I will give you an answer later today.
4:00 pm

Clay
Okay talk to you later <3

Why does he have to send those little heart things, I put my phone down I wanted to just stay home but then clay would bug me at school if I said no, my mom would also probably be sad if I didn't spend more time with my "friends" I didn't want to have any friends, I wasn't ready, I decided if my mom says no to the party then I wouldn't have to decide If I should go or not, I pushed my self out my chair and made my way downstairs.

I saw my mom at her computer working on stuff from her job, "hey mom." She turned around and greeted me with a smile, "hi honey how are you." She said I her usual motherly tone, "I know you weren't feeling well days before, but do you need anything." She looked at me, she knew I was going to ask something, "umm yeah so my friend Clay, he invited me to his friend's party, and I-I well wondering if I could go, and there parents are out for the week and there going. To be a lot of people." I looked at her hoping that she would say no, "oh yes of course honey." Dammit, "but what if there's beer or we do something stupid or-." I was cut off by my mom, " of course there's going to be all that stuff, I was teenager once, and I almost got my ass beaten by my parents when they almost found out I was high." She chuckled at the embarrassing memory, "I know you wouldn't do all that stuff your a responsible kid so I trust you." I sighed, "I want you to go, you need to learn how to open up to new people." She said, I knew If I didn't go she would definitely be sad.

" I will go then." She brightened up, "anything else." She asked, "no I'm good." I walked away, I felt weird when I said I was going, maybe because I haven't been to party in that long or I was scared what was going to happen, I felt happy to and..... I was happy to spend time with clay, I opened my door to my room my phone was ringing, I picked it up, it was clay I declined it, and set down, it started to ring again, I picked it was clay again, I picked up.

"Hello?" I said then a loud voice could be heard, "FINALLY!" I heard clay yell through the phone, "I was calling you for ten minutes." He sighed, "well I wanted to ask you hang out just me and you." He said, "well can we at least bring Nick." I said I felt weird when it was just me and clay, " why?" He asked he sounded kinda hurt that I wanted Nick to come, " well I-I um I don't know It just feels awkward when it's just me and-." I said trying not to sound weird, "well It's going to be me and you If you like it or not." I sighed, "fine when are we going to meet up." He paused probably thinking at what time, does 4:50 work for you." "Yeah that's fine, where are we going to meet up though." He sighed, "I guess we can meet up at that coffee shop we went to last time." I looked up at the clock it was 4:41.

"Yeah I guess that works for me." I said, "great meet you there." He ended the call, the I looked outside it was maybe 40 degrees or something, Florida doesn't get that cold in the fall or winter, plus it was windy so I would want to wear a hoodie or something, it was November, and the party was on the 21st and it was Thursday, so he had some time to prepare his mental health before the party, he would probably be a mess at the party probably leaving the party secretly just so he wouldn't have to deal with drunk teenagers.

George got up and searched through my closet for some clothes, I picked out a blue tee, some black skinny jeans, and a grey hoodie, I thought it was good enough, I fixed my hair, walked downstairs, "hey mom I'm going out." I yelled from the front door, 0k be back by 7." She yelled back, and as of that I walked down the streets , it was calm the birds flying to some where else from the temperature dropping the cars passing by and the leaves flying past me as I walked, as I walked into the coffee shop I scanned around to see if clay was already there, nope no clay, I checked my phone it was 4:48, he wasn't late but he would have been there before me, like he usually would .

I scanned around one last time around the, I saw a familiar face but it wasn't one he had seen in a long time the figure turned around, "George?" It was Katie, one close friend of his when he and Dustin..... we're friends, she didn't know about the confession though, "Katie?" I said just as surprised as she was, "George it is you I haven't seen you since.... well you know." I knew what she was talking about, she was a caring friend and one of the nicest people after Dustin...., "hey I haven't seen you for a while, what. Brings you here." I asked, " well my mom was offered a promotion so we had to move." She said, "what are you doing here." She asked also wondering the same thing, "well my mom well, she wanted to move after everything that happened."I said my tone softened.

"I get it." She said, I was comfortable around Katie we were friends before everything happened so it was calming having a normal conversation, I heard the door open to the shop, "hey George." I looked over to the door, it was clay," hi." I looked back at Katie, "oh who's this George." He asked, "oh this is Katie she's a old friend, " Nice to meet you, what your name." She asked shaking his hand, "Clay." She looked surprised, "Clay that's weird." she chuckled, "yeah my parents wanted a special name I guess." They both chuckled, " uhh well me and Clay were going to hang out would you like to come."clay looked at me, "I thought it was going to be me and you." He mumbled, "well it would be rude to just leave her out." I mumbled back.

"That would be great, I just got here so I was going to check out the town.".

Ohh spicy clay was jealous of Katie.