Wanna hang out?

Hey guys thank you for the people reading this I would like to shout out my friend @Jay-fur for supporting me, I would like you guys to go check her story's out they are amazing. ☺️

Sirens, ambulance, the red truck, Dustin.....

I woke up with a gasp, I'm having those nightmares again, I have been having them ever since the..... incident, I just can't seem to forget about it, it's like it won't ever leave my head again, my phone's alarm was going off, "ughhhhh!" why do I have to get up, knock knock!

There was knocking at my door, "George are ok." It was Eliza "Yeah just don't want get up."I said muffled into my pillow, "you wouldn't want to miss your new boyfriend~ at school." "What!"I screamed "that tall blonde dude that you couldn't make eye contact with." Ohh clay that's who she was talking about "he's not my boyfriend, he's just some annoying guy who wouldn't stop trying to be friend." "Well mom said you need to make some friends, so how bout you try to talk?" there was silence "also mom wants you down stairs."

He did his morning routine,laid out his clothes, took a shower, and went down stairs, his mom was making pancakes, "hey George want some pancakes." they looked delicious, "yes please!" "Alright calm down!" She said "here you go." She set the perfect looking pancakes in front of him.   

As he dug into them his mom started a conversation, "so George your sister said you made a friend

As he dug into them his mom started a conversation, "so George your sister said you made a friend." I looked up at her and knew exactly what she was talking about, " yeah I guess so." "What do you mean, 'you guess so'?" I thought for a moment "well I don't want to be friends with any one, he just wanted to be friends and I don't know why." His mom sighed "I thought you were actually going to make friends again after all this." "I will, I-I'm just not ready." "Well today is Friday so please promise me to make friends." she sighed once more and looked at the clock and looked back, then looked at my sister who was sitting on the couch, "you guy's should get going the bus gets here in ten minutes." I finished my pancakes and ushered my sister out the door to the Bus stop.

The bus arrived a few minutes later, me and my sister got on, "hey Imma sit with my friends."she pointed in the back a few freshmen girls were giggling and fought, "that's fine." I said I was kinda sad because I didn't want to sit with some random person, I found a perfectly empty spot where I could sit, "I missed a stop so we're going to head back around." The bus driver spoke through the radio.

That was fine it just meant I could rest on the bus more, we reached the stop and the kids got on, as I was deep In my thoughts I didn't see a tall blonde guy sit next me, "Boo!" "Ahhh" I yelled, I looked over to see clay wheezing, "why are sitting here." I asked really pissed off, " well you seemed lonely." "I'm sorry." He said still wheezing, "while I'm talking to you, would y-you maybe wanna go get food after school." he said, it sounded if was begging me to come, " maybe later." He looked at me and smiled, "you said that last time so you have to come." I looked at him and he started to beg.

"Please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!" He screeched I knew he wouldn't stop until I said yes, "fine." I loudly said to make louder than his begging.

Time skip
———————

"Why do we have gym today but didn't all the other day's of the week?" I whined, " well because the PE teacher wasn't here he was on vacation." Clay said "I wasn't talking to you, but thank you for the answer." We were  making are way to the gym lockers, well I was until clay found me and decided to walk with me instead of his friend sapnap or nick or whatever his name was, we made are way into the lockers and I noticed that this would be a problem.

I walked in I was trying to evert my eyes from all the shirtless boys shielding my eyes from all of them I looked for my locker and started to change, while I changing I saw clay shirtless, and I accidentally started a little to long and he noticed, "like what you see ~?" He said mocking me for staring, I turned away and started to blush Like crazy he laughed at my reaction.

Finally I could get out of there, "line up against the court line." The coach spoke firmly "today we will be playing dodgeball, how many people are here?" some kid yelled "24"
"Perfect, now I will separate you guys into teams." he counted heads off one by one until he got to me, and guess what me and clay are on the same team, I sighed as I walked over to clay, "look were on the same team." He smiled, the teams were evenly distributed with boys, and girls, so it was fair.

The coach blew the whistle, and balls already were  flying through the air, there was three types of players, the hardcore, the average, and the wimps, I was one of the wimps, clay was one of the hardcore's he got most of the hits for our team, I was running around trying to avoid the balls, when I was running back a ball hit me in the back of the head I tripped and fell right on top of clay, "oof!" we both fell to the ground and my face landed right on his chest.

I scrambled off him as fast as I could I was blushing red, "oops sorry~"it was Stacey it didn't even sound like a sorry, she was just being sarcastic, "are you ok!" clay scrambled right next to me looking at my head, "no M-my head hurts I think I have a head ache." "Here let me take you to the nurse's office." We walked over to the nurse's offices there was a few other kids in the room, "oh dear what happened?" The nurse spoke "somebody hit him in the head." Clay said "how does it hurt?" She asked "like a head ache." I said she grabbed a ice pack and some ibuprofen and water and gave it to me, "here." I took the stuff and sat in a chair while clay sat next to me, "are you sure your feeling well?" "Yes I'm fine."

It felt nice to have some one to comfort me while my head hurt, Dammit! I realize while thinking that I was getting to attached to clay, I shouldn't be this comfortable, I pulled away from clay he stopped rubbing my back, "do you still want to go hang out after school." He sounded like he was hoping I would say yes, "if it will make you stop bothering me..... then yes." As I said that his face lit up and smiled "yes." He punched the air in victory.

It was after school and I was waiting for clay outside, I texted my mom to tell her I was going to be home late.

                                                                                                                                              George
Hey mom I'm going to hang out with some one I'll be home later.
2:31 pm
Mom
Wait my baby has a friend are they nice who is it, never mind just have fun☺️
2:34pm

As he looked up from his phone he saw clay running towards him,"hey George."  "Hi." Just then some one else spoke, "hey clay wait up." It was Stacey, she jumped on his back almost tackling him to the ground, "let's go hang out." She said, " sorry stace but I'm already going out with George."clay gestured a hand towards me, she looked up and saw me "how about you hang out with me instead of this weirdo." She said with attitude, "George is not weird now go away." He loudly said, she jumped off clays back, "well call me if, George gets to boring."

"She's such a pain in the ass... well where do you want to go." Clay asked

This one of the longest chapters I have ever made so far hopefully you enjoyed I will update later tonight. 👉👈