Why do I have wake up!

"George wake up your going to be late for school!" mom yelled from downstairs.

Why do I have to get up

"George get down here NOW!" she yelled she was getting serious now.
"Coming!" I woke up from my sleep, as my puffy eyes got used so morning sun, I waddle over to my closet and picked out black jeans a white shirt and a black hoddie, "simple." I muttered to myself, I didn't want to stand out, wich being the new kid, in a new school would be difficult, I set the clothes on the bed and turned on the shower for my self.

As he stepped into the steamy shower the warm water hit his back, it was calm like getting a message, he had so much stress that he felt relaxed in the shower and he didn't want to get out, but sighed knowing his mom would scold him for taking long showers, he shivered as he stepped out of the shower and walked over to his bed, he put on his clothes and looked into a mirror, he had bags under his eyes and his hair was messed up, he fixed his hair as heard  knocks on his door.

"Are you decent." It was his sister "yes." He said In a monotone voice his sister stepped in the room and looked at her brother "Ah look who finally got out of bed." she said In a sarcastic tone, George wasn't in the mood for her jokes there was silence for a moment, but then his sister spoke "mom wants you down stairs." She said and skipped out of the room.

He walked down the stairs a headed towards the kitchen, he saw his mom sitting there with his sister, "Hi honey are feeling ok." She said in a caring tone I nodded yes, "new school aren't you excited."she said happily "I don't want to go to school" I said, she noticed the glum expression on my face and walked over to me, "I know you don't want to go after....... the incident, but you gotta make some new friends, you have to work on your feelings." She said rubbing his back.

"I know." he said, he had just moved from England to Florida, he was a Sophomore
In mapleville high, and his sister was a freshman at the same school so he wouldn't be alone, just the thought of having to talk to people was not a good feeling, he promised that he would never get attached to a another person again after the....... incident.

"Well you guys should get going the bus is almost here, maybe like five more minutes" his mom snapped him back to the real world, "ok come on George." his sister said and walked out of the house  "how can you be so happy about going to a new school." She looked up at him with a soft smile "well I like having a clean slate it was just a boring cycle back at home." She said

He wished he could be more like his sister she was just so optimistic, they speed up the pace to get to the bus stop, they bus arrived at the exact time they got there, they stepped on the bus as they picked a seat and the bus drove off to school.

As he saw the school in the distance he started to get nervous, he didn't want to go but still had to, he decided to look around the bus he looked around, as he looked he saw the juniors and the seniors in the back, and the Sophomores and freshmen in the Front they bus was loud with roar of the engine and the loud screaming from the back it was chaos.

As he got off the bus he looked  over to the tall intimidating building, and regretted going to school.

Thank for reading the first chapter, hope you liked it and please remember to send your feedback on what you want me to improve. ☺️