Numbers

Hey guys I didn't think I would get any reads yesterday but I did 😁, I feel like my story is a little empty so I'll try to make the characters more lively because I felt they didn't have enough life to them, so as of that enjoy. ☺️

"I wish you were here Dustin."

"George are you in here." Gosh why is this guy trying so hard, "there you are I was looking for you forever...... I'm sorry about Stacey, she can be a bit of a brat." he chuckled knowing she was a total brat, "ummm do you maybe want to go get some food after school, I didn't really eat at all the food is terrible here."

George don't get attached.

I thought of the promised I made, "Maybe another time..." when I said that I saw his warm smile go away, this guy really wants to friends he's trying so hard, I spoke up again, "How about this, I give you my number and we can go another time I'm just really busy right now." right after I said that, he whipped out his phone and his stupid smile plastered on his face, I took the phone a put my number and named myself the shy kid.

I gave him his phone and he scoffed "The shy kid, really?" I rolled my eyes, the ringing of the bell caught my attention, " well we have to go, see you in class." he waved and left the bathroom, my phone buzzed it was a text that read.

Clay
This our first text yay :)
1:54 pm

Hey guys so I'm going to do a POV type thing so it will change from George to clay's/dream POV from time to time, now enough of this enjoy reading this chapter.

POV CHANGE clay/dream
I walked off to my final class, "HEY DREAM!" It was nick or as I call him sapnap, he was running like a anime high school girl if she were late for class, "so how'd it go with George~" he said he was really annoying when it comes to new people, he always think's I'm in love, " Uhhh wouldn't you like to weather boy." he chuckled "I see you with old vines, but no how did it really go with George."

"Why don't you ask niki and Wilbur if the are dating yet instead." I said with a bit of attitude, " well we all know they are dating they're just waiting to announce it." I agreed with him, " well I finally got a interaction that wasn't just a, mmhm or yeah that's cool as his response, I asked him if he wanted to hang out but he shot me down, I think he felt bad for me so he gave me his number."I showed sapnap his number "ohhhhh~ your such a playboi you already got his number." I scoffed at the joke, " I just wanted to get food with him not go to a club."  when I said that sapnap started to laugh his ass off all the way to class.

As we sat down  sapnap started to hit on the girl he stat next to, he didn't sit with me because of the that, I just waited for George so I could try and Start another conversation and not be shot down, there was something about George that was different, he was always dismissive and shy around everyone one, like he just wanted stand up and leave, it's only been a day and I can tell what kinda person he is but it doesn't seem like it's his normal personality, it feels like he just distancing himself from everyone and I don't know why.

But I decided to not talk about it, just in case he's a bit touchy with talking about it, speaking of George he walked in, I waved at him, he pretended not to see me, "George!" I yelled to get his attention he looked at me and rolled his eyes, he walked over and sat right next to me, "hi" I said with enthusiasm he sighed "hi." He said he didn't seem happy "are you ok." I asked I was concerned " I-uh yeah I'm ok."

The lesson was fast and boring, like it was more entertaining to watch paint dry then listen to the teacher, we packed up and walked to the bus I noticed George following me "wait do you have the same bus?" He looked up and sighed "yes." I smiled "you can sit with me." He looked away "n-no I'm going to sit with my sister." I frowned "o-ok." I said I was disappointed that I wouldn't talk to George, we stepped on the bus and I made my to the back while George sat right next to his sister, I sat next quackity "so how'd it go with Georgie~" I looked up at him with wide eyes "quackity I don't like him like that!"

"Yeah right."

Thank you for reading this chapter hopefully you enjoyed it I will write later today UwU.