Teddy bear

We all got up and walked over to the place where we were all supposed to meet, "hey clay." Stacey said jumping onto clay, "hey Stacey." He said pulling her off him, "hey." Nick walked over to all of us, greeting clay, "hey Nick." Clay responded, We all walked over to where everyone one else, they all greeted us, "so what's your little outfit going to be." Stacey said rubbing clays arm, everyone rolled there eyes, for some reason he looked uncomfortable maybe it's because of all of us around him, we all separated into different groups, clay, Stacey, and me all stuck together, Stacey was clinging to clay mostly the whole time while walking around.

We all wandered throughout the store, Stacey pulling clay towards different, "cute" outfits as she said, "Clay can you buy me this one."she said nagging him, "Stacey why didn't you bring your own money." He said pushing her of his arm, "well I thought you buy all this for me, your family is loaded." She said trying to make him buy whatever she wanted, as they had there little fight I ran over to this pink fleece sweater, it was a light pink colored..... I think, it was really cute, I checked the sizes they did have my size but it looked more cute over sized, I looked at the price tag, it said.

55$

Jeez it was really expensive, and I didn't have that kind money on hand, "hey George did you find something you like." He probably got Stacey off his back, "umm y-yeah I guess,..... it's kinda expensive though." He looked at the price tag, "and I didn't think to bring lots of money." I looked at him, "oh that's ok I'll buy it for you." He said grabbing it out of my hands, "n-no that's ok, I can just pick something else." I stammered, "no George I will buy it for you no matter what you say." He started to walk over to the cash register, "n-no -I uh." It was to late he had already paid for it.

"Here try it on." He said handing it to me, "clay you didn't have to do that." I said looking at the price tag, "it's fine I can buy whatever you want."he said looking at me causing some awkward tension, "well I bought it for you, you could at least try it on for me." He said taking off the tag at the sleeve, I lifted the sweater over my head putting it on it draped on me like a dress down to my lower thighs, and the sleeves I had to bunch up so it wouldn't look like noodles.

"Does it looked bad?" I asked him, "no not at all you......, y-you look c-cute." He mumbled, blushed dusted my cheeks, I was hoping he wouldn't notice, "umm well I should go find the others, umm find us when your ready." I walked around the store a bit more until some pulled me into a little dressing room.

"hey dumb ass." It was Stacey, "w-what are you doing." I said as she dug her nails into my shoulder,"I don't know who you think you are, but you better stay away from, MY clay." She said as I winced in pain from where her nails were digging in, "h-hey it's not my fault he bought me this sweater, I didn't want him to in the first place." She let go of me, "just consider this a warning." She said as she busted out of the dressing room." What in the actual fuck just happened I thought to my self, I didn't like clay, did I?

I walked out from the dressing room rubbing my shoulder where Stacey hurt me, I walked to the front of the store where everyone was talking about stuff with each other, "hey George." Clay waved for me to come with rest of the group, "hey I think me and Niki are going to head off." Wilbur said everyone said there fair wells, Zak, and Darryl left next same with, Katie and Nick, Katie and Nick were some what friends, they seemed a little more touchy though, then that left clay, Stacey, and me, "so clay you want to go back to your place and hangout~." Stacey said grabbing clays hand, and rubbing his arm, " uhh maybe later." He said pushing her slightly to get her off his arm.

"Umm I think I might hang out with George for a while I'll see at the party tomorrow." Me and clay walked away as I heard Stacey mumble about how I stole clay, I don't know why but I felt good about leaving her behind,we walked around talking about random stuff, checking out stores, as we walked around I saw, build a bear, "omg is that a build a bear." Clay chuckled as I jumped up and down with excitement, "you want to go over there." He said pointing at the sign, "what else would I be freaking out about ." I grabbed clay by the hand and dragged him up to the store, "I've heard all about this." I looked through the many of the bears, bunny's, cats, dogs, and other creatures, "so why do you want a stuffed animal, am I not cuddly enough for you."

"Uh n-no umm... shut up." He's so annoying, I settled for a blonde bear with green glass eyes, I think, they look yellow to me, "aww this one is cute."  I hugged it close to me, "do you want to add any accessories." Clay said pointing at all the little clothes, "definitely." I said dragging him through all of the sections of little clothes, I settled on a green hoodie, and a white mask with a smiley face, we walked over to the check out section, "that will be 25$." The girl said, I started to grab my wallet and before I knew clay had already payed for it...... again, "Thank you have a nice day." We both walked out and I looked at clay, "clay you already got me food this sweater and now this bear." I didn't want anyone to spend there money on me.

"It's fine your my best friend, right?" He asked, "I uh I-I guess so." He smiled he pulled me into a hug, He wrapped his around and I hesitated for a moment, but I hugged him back.

I felt safe.